Rak is on the bench for the Pacers right now. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Rak is on the bench for the Pacers right now.

Was he projected to be a pick at any time in his career? Was he ever in danger of leaving? Horrible, uneducated argument.

i think that was a sarcastic post... but it comes across a little odd because Rak was a pretty highly regarded recruit. But he was never an NBA prospect.

they aint playing for free:

• $7,761 for the first round or $1,300 per game (6 games)
  • $9,234 for second round or $1,500 per game (6 games)
  • $15,259 for third round or $2,500 per game (6 games)
  • $61,020 Finals loser or $10,000 per game (6 games)
  • $92,080 Finals winner or $15,300 per (6 games)
*2013 pay so numbers are prob 20-25% higher for 2016. Not a huge sum, but they arent playing for $0.

i think that was a sarcastic post... but it comes across a little odd because Rak was a pretty highly regarded recruit. But he was never an NBA prospect.

Looking at who posted it I highly doubt it was a sarcastic post.

May be a misprint - but the 3rd year is no longer a club option. Maybe they picked up the 3rd year?
It seems like they picked up the 3rd year, but the guaranteed $ is only for the first 2 years. I guess they could easily move on without owing him the other half of the 2.1 mill after his 2nd year.

On a related note, the officials are letting George Hill absolutely maul Kyle Lowry, while they are calling crazy ticky-tack stuff against the Raptors on the other end... Not looking good for the Raptors right now.
I wonder how it feels for Lowry ... a former Nova player. Probably not used to getting mauled with no call.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom