Class of 2016 - RB Abdul Adams (MD) Oklahoma Transfer / TRANSFERRED TO SYRACUSE | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Abdul Adams (MD) Oklahoma Transfer / TRANSFERRED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks really good in these against Baylor. Enough for a highlight reel. Excellent power/speed combo

Last edited:
Essentially a 2019 recruit, but cool.

In 2018 it's
Strick
Neal
Perk
Pierre
Stritz
Elmore

Correct?

Neal
Adams
Pierre
Stritz
Elmore

Last edited:
Essentially a 2019 recruit, but cool.

In 2018 it's
Strick
Neal
Pierre
Stritz
Elmore

Correct?

Neal
Adams
Pierre
Stritz
Elmore

I’d bet we get another RB coming out of HS before signing day

Imagine if they pass that rule and we suddenly get a 4* WR and RB for this upcoming season.
Immediate eligibility transfer rules to be discussed in June by NCAA

They won't discuss a change until June. Plus there will likely still be some type of restrictions and timelines set in place.

"There will also undoubtedly be those academic benchmarks for students to transfer freely, and we can also see the NCAA instituting a transfer window of sorts like it has for a signing period for high school recruits."

He looks good but my god you could have driven a truck through most of those holes. Our running backs didn't see any that size all of last year
U ain't kidding. Oh and Baylor should fire that D.C. Cause why would overload to right and then blitz right wth. kKKcrazy

Second run is ridiculous. He's got some serious speed.
Once he's in space you better have guys downfield blocking because this kid makes use of every blocker on the field.

It sure beats our past method of knowing someone is not going to qualify and hoping for a miracle with no plan b. Man alive is this refreshing
That was the Scott Shafer method, a wing and a prayer. He must have led the country in nonqualifiers

He looks good but my god you could have driven a truck through most of those holes. Our running backs didn't see any that size all of last year
Some of them were just a little wider than his body( TD play, others.) Biggest from the run blitz leaving a gaping hole..Had to bounce outside, when the hole wasn't there... Either way, love it!

That TD play is the longest play in Oklahoma history.

Last edited:

Second run is ridiculous. He's got some serious speed.
He has run a 4.42 40. That is great for a guy with just pure burner straight ahead speed. I think the thing that make Abdul unique is his ability to make extreme cuts, plus his ability to accelerate to full speed very quickly.

If he is eligible immediately, no question Neal moves to the slot.

That was the Scott Shafer method, a wing and a prayer. He must have led the country in nonqualifiers[/QUOTE
P had same issue in the later years

Ya good question, if they do end up changing the rule I would have to think it would effect any current transfers unless they specified a start date. Despite it being seen as likely to happen I still think they won't end up changing the rule once cooler heads prevail. Would be to much of a free for all.
Id rather have him sit a year than change the rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.