Class of 2016 - RB Abdul Adams (MD) Oklahoma Transfer / TRANSFERRED TO SYRACUSE | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Abdul Adams (MD) Oklahoma Transfer / TRANSFERRED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talked to my OU friend at work.. He's a really good back but as can happen at the factories, he got stuck behind 1100 yard rusher Rodney Anderson and a freshman that ran for almost 800 yards.

Interesting. Watched a couple of clips and one can see why he was a 4*. Very impressive and an awesome get! A guy like this can can overcome a questionable OL and get the running game going against most teams. Huge!!

Abdul Adams. A.A. as in All-American?
He'll be salivating to play in 2019 since he'll have this year's spring practice, a fall practice, another spring (2019) practice before he finally suits up to play in the fall of 2019. Can't wait. Almost 9 yards a carry last year. I don't care if it is OU, this dude makes people miss.

Could be a smoke situation, could be a fire situation but Adams has been speculated as being a likely transfer from Oklahoma on Sooner message boards. Check out his twitter follow list. It's looking pretty Orange at the top.

Login on Twitter
pretty good.jpg

Second run is ridiculous. He's got some serious speed.
Second run is wiggle and desire. Third one is flat our burner. He has another gear.

Fantastic get.

I would be interested what drew him to SU. Big culture difference from Oklahoma.

Great commitment.
This lessens the Salahudden recruitment for me.
I want that kid but with Adams I feel we will be fine in the RB department.

Here is Adams against Baylor going to Tony Dorsett on MNF.

Fantastic get.

I would be interested what drew him to SU. Big culture difference from Oklahoma.

There's a connection to our new favorite school HD Woodson in DC. Adams finished his Junior year there and was planning to play there his senior year before he was denied residency.

Former Wilson standout RB Abdul Adams denied D.C. residency for senior year of high school

Not sure if this had anything to do with it but I would imagine HD Woodson's head coach knows him and since we're favored to be landing his son, the JUCO CB Duwayne Johnson who played at Woodson along with our 2 already signed recruits that played at Woodson and then Salahuddin as well...yeah, probably not a coincidence lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.