Class of 2020 - RB Demarkcus Bowman (FL) Verbal to Clemson | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 RB Demarkcus Bowman (FL) Verbal to Clemson

I watched this kid play when I was checking in on our kid J. Smith and they are already talking Bowman being the next great running back coming out of Lakeland. This is a great school to have the ins with. Another pipeline doesn't hurt. They still have a few other that HCDB is working on, I'm sure. They have a kid "DE Jr. Tre Huntley, 6'-4 @ 235 and the #1 TE in 2019, Zeon Zipperer. He is 6'-4" @ 230.

Hey, Dukes. Remember you jumped on the late offer from Clemson last year? Get ready to be Kelly Bryanted. Same goes for the top QB from Connecticut who committed there in incoming class.
These kids are going to get a rude awakening.

These kids are going to get a rude awakening.
I agree. They better work their ass off because the roster is too talented to slack off. Buried in the depth chart you'll be.

Hey, Dukes. Remember you jumped on the late offer from Clemson last year? Get ready to be Kelly Bryanted. Same goes for the top QB from Connecticut who committed there in incoming class.

Looking at their boards, I’d say the consensus in expectations for him was that he’d be their “lunch pail” running back: steady consistent and will stay all 4 years to help bridge the drop off in production as their young 4 and 5 star recruits find their way on the field

Clemson is scary-talented. Devito, Taj Harris, Adams, and Alton Robinson are as talented as any player at their position we've had in years, and Clemson has a better player at all of those positions.

Clemson is scary-talented. Devito, Taj Harris, Adams, and Alton Robinson are as talented as any player at their position we've had in years, and Clemson has a better player at all of those positions.
Yeah Clemson had to turn up their recruitment so they can keep up with us lol

Opinion, not fact.

Of course it's opinion, but most objective observers would take Lawrence, Tee Higgins/Ross, Etienne, and Xavier Thomas over just about any player at their postion in the entire Country.

FWIW, i think we have a comparable to better secondary. Given how Clemson has recruited over the last 5+ years, that's pretty remarkable.

Sure hope they keep winning titles to help our recruiting.

Of course it's opinion, but most objective observers would take Lawrence, Tee Higgins/Ross, Etienne, and Xavier Thomas over just about any player at their postion in the entire Country.

FWIW, i think we have a comparable to better secondary. Given how Clemson has recruited over the last 5+ years, that's pretty remarkable.
Would trade our skills players for them for sure. As much as I like our guys Etienne Ross and lawrence is on another level.

eh, Id take Alton Robinson over anyone on their line. I'd take Alton last year too.

I just love Alton Robinson.
He actually did more than Celin Ferrell, but I'm sure he won't get the recognition. And I bet he doesn't get drafted no where as high. Not to mention Ferrell had 2 other first round draft choices to compliment him on their front line.

We'll see. Gm. 3
Oh we can win for sure but it doesnt mean they currently arent better players. Ettiene was 4th in the nation rushing. Ross had 1000 yards receiving as a freshman. Lawrence threw for 3,330. Gonna be a fun game to watch because we have guys that are capable of doing the same.

Last edited:
If we beat them or run it to the wire and have another 9 to 10 wins then the sales pitch becomes easier to some of these upper talent kids. You can tell them they are the piece that will put us over the top to get to next level and it won't be hard for them to see.

If I was a high level Rb I would love this offense. We will get them trust me.

They just got DJ. Clemson is gonna be loaded for years to come. I still like our chances as long as we have Dino on the sidelines.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom