Class of 2015 - RB Dontae Strickland (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 RB Dontae Strickland (NJ) Signed LOI

It is an SU edit... multiple commits are posting it on their twitter.

20040913-premiere-video-pointing-640x360.jpg

You get to wear 44, and you get to wear 44, and you get to wear 44.....

Prediction: he will be our starting running back by 2016.

Love this kid's tape. If he keeps developing, kid could be a star for us.

He will not be in the secondary unless something major changes FWIH.

Maybe better odds than you think

Sounds like we are at worst in his top 3 right now. We need him, and we apparently have something to offer him that he feels he needs in his life.

We have to hope like heck he comes. It won't impact Strickland long term anyways. He would be part of a hot hand by committee backfield with RW his junior and senior years.

Also out of curiosity Bam are you in touch with the Washington clan on any level?

Sounds like we are at worst in his top 3 right now. We need him, and we apparently have something to offer him that he feels he needs in his life.

We have to hope like heck he comes. It won't impact Strickland long term anyways. He would be part of a hot hand by committee backfield with RW his junior and senior years.

Also out of curiosity Bam are you in touch with the Washington clan on any level?
No I met them briefly at the FSU game but that was it

Buttgers making late contact with Strickland.

They've wanted him bad for a long time. Not sure what would have changed that they think they have any chance now.

Uh, is there a reason why he posted a pic at Rutgers stadium? I know I have nothing to worry about, right?

i don't think there is anything to worry about here. They both have the orange in their tweets about signing tomorrow.

It's probably just a picture from earlier in the recruiting process when they visited Buttgers together. If you ask me I think it's kinda funny he used that picture, rub it in their face young fella.

Uh, is there a reason why he posted a pic at Rutgers stadium? I know I have nothing to worry about, right?
He used a little orange emoji in the quote below the picture. He's not going anywhere. He and Ellison can't wait to get to Cuse and wouldn't be shocked if they room together.

He just wanted to rub it in their noses a little bit. Well done Dontae!