Class of 2015 - RB Dontae Strickland (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 RB Dontae Strickland (NJ) Signed LOI

Well, well, well. Mr. Mink, I notice that you posted a breakdown of Dontae Strickland today. I note that we posted a breakdown of Dontae Strickland yesterday.

COINCIDENCE!?

Probably.

I've got my eye on you, Mink.

I just posted a link to OG on their article. I wonder how long until it gets taken down.

jekelish said:
Well, well, well. Mr. Mink, I notice that you posted a breakdown of Dontae Strickland today. I note that we posted a breakdown of Dontae Strickland yesterday. COINCIDENCE!? Probably. I've got my eye on you, Mink.

I like yours better. No mention of "8 wins in their first season in the B1G" - made it seem like Rutgers had 8 wins in conference play.

I just posted a link to OG on their article. I wonder how long until it gets taken down.
just checked on this because I was going to plug it again, but sure as hell... it's still up there... that is until they read this thread. ;)

$avage ‏@tae_strick_23 9m9 minutes ago Syracuse, NY
Were home
270a.png
1f44f.png
1f608.png
1f34a.png

Arrived in Syracuse for his OV.

This makes me wonder if they're discussing the possibility with recruits.

This makes me wonder if they're discussing the possibility with recruits.

Or as Washington mentioned a RB talking about Cuse that does any kind of research has to stumble upon the legend of 44. A confident kid like Strick (and Washington as well) wants it. But if 44 comes back for a freshman in the next 2 years, it's fo Washington not Strickland. If it goes to an upper classmen, Strickland has a shot

Restore 44 the kids want it back

Or as Washington mentioned a RB talking about Cuse that does any kind of research has to stumble upon the legend of 44. A confident kid like Strick (and Washington as well) wants it. But if 44 comes back for a freshman in the next 2 years, it's fo Washington not Strickland. If it goes to an upper classmen, Strickland has a shot

Restore 44 the kids want it back

My guess is that if it comes back it'll be offered to the kids who've earned it.

I can't tell if that's his face behind the mask (I assume so) which would make it a CUSE edit for sure

I can't tell if that's his face behind the mask (I assume so) which would make it a CUSE edit for sure

If they are using it in promos - then you have to figure that it might be "un-retired" or whatever. I know everyone loves Washington (and I think he's the real deal - give it to him in a heartbeat - good) - but this kid is going to be a star. Really, really good recruit at RB.