Class of 2015 - RB Dontae Strickland (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 RB Dontae Strickland (NJ) Signed LOI

Whoa whoa whoa legacy's slacking it's been a whole 13 minutes and it still says offered and not Commited!

There's so many kids it's hard for me to keep up, is this kid one of the nj quartet that all wants to play together?

SUJuice.com ‏@TheJuiceOnline 1m
RT @tae_strick_23: I decided to take my talents to play college football for the next 4 years at Syracuse
1f34a.png
1f3c8.png
.… http://instagram.com/p/o9Ns2DlcR_/

Statement recruit. Hey Rutgers...we'reeeeee back!

And I took a visit to Rutgers Rivals board, it's pretty funny that half the posters in that thread are insulting the kids for choosing Syracuse - tells you a lot about how they truly feel about it. Don't even believe a word of their brushing it off either - these are two kids that Rutgers wanted, one of which is from their backyard, and they lost them to another school in the region. That hurts, bad. Couple that with the pillaging Penn St. is doing with the blue chips and yeah, I'd be cranky if I was a Rutgers fan too.

rutgers fans are SALTY lol. We picked this right from their backyard. You could throw a rock from South Brunswick to RU. Nice pickup. Lets keep the momentum going.

Great pick up in so many ways. Wow is all I can say.

Perfect APB for our offense

Shows what we have in Bobby Acosta. This was in no way an easy recruitment. He had a ton of things stacked up against him.

Shows NJ kids that Syracuse could once again be a top destination for the best in state talent.

Great great great get.

Great pick up in so many ways. Wow is all I can say.

Perfect APB for our offense

Shows what we have in Bobby Acosta. This was in no way an easy recruitment. He had a ton of things stacked up against him.

Shows NJ kids that Syracuse could once again be a top destination for the best in state talent.

Great great great get.
When is Ellison going to pull the trigger