Class of 2015 - RB Dontae Strickland (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 RB Dontae Strickland (NJ) Signed LOI

Late to the party but that's the best tape I've seen out of a Syracuse RB sense ever.

I haven't been watching them on you tube that long

But his tape is definitely my favorite

Instant Favorite recruit

Todderick Hunt‏@TodderickHunt 12m
Dontae Strickland says he selected #Cuse bc he wanted to get away & will have a chance to play RB & play early there. pic.twitter.com/i1NuEvTJP2

And if you want to see how delusional the RU fans are becoming just go read the responses to Todds tweet. Certifiable.

Toad's take: Don't worry RU fans, we only lost him because we are local and because SU has such inferior talent that he can play early. He would never crack that deep roster in New Brunswick. Spare me.

Todderick Hunt‏@TodderickHunt 12m
Dontae Strickland says he selected #Cuse bc he wanted to get away & will have a chance to play RB & play early there. pic.twitter.com/i1NuEvTJP2

And if you want to see how delusional the RU fans are becoming just go read the responses to Todds tweet. Certifiable.

Just read those replies, the classy guy telling Strickland to not let the door hit him in the vagina says it all. Plus the guy who says he chose SU because RU pulled Ellison 's offer and now speculates we may have pulled his offer too. That is a really plugged in guy!

Just read those replies, the classy guy telling Strickland to not let the door hit him in the vagina says it all. Plus the guy who says he chose SU because RU pulled Ellison 's offer and now speculates we may have pulled his offer too. That is a really plugged in guy!

That is certifiable. No way we pulled Ellison's offer.

Todd is funny. Whenever he talks about a recruit he ALWAYS lists the schools like this...

RU offeree (w/ P5 offers including SU): Offers from Alabama, OSU, Michigan, Miami Nebraska and Rutgers...
RU Commit (No P5 offers): Offers included ODU, UCF and Temple and STRONG INTEREST from SU, UConn, BC

He hypes up kids and in the process disses SU by not listing them, while simultaneously trying to hype their zero P5 commits by then listing SU.

avage@tae_strick_23 · 45m
#CUSENATION all day
1f34a.png
1f34a.png
1f34a.png
1f34a.png
#ORANGE #CUSE #OHYASSSS

After the 7v7 camp at Rutgers today.

No he means RU pulled the offer as well, or that is what was implied anyway.

hmmmm...that's not how it was worded, but I'm sure that's what it meant now that I think about it.

hmmmm...that's not how it was worded, but I'm sure that's what it meant now that I think about it.

I know ... I did a double take myself but pretty sure that is what he meant.

Todd is funny. Whenever he talks about a recruit he ALWAYS lists the schools like this...

RU offeree (w/ P5 offers including SU): Offers from Alabama, OSU, Michigan, Miami Nebraska and Rutgers...
RU Commit (No P5 offers): Offers included ODU, UCF and Temple and STRONG INTEREST from SU, UConn, BC

He hypes up kids and in the process disses SU by not listing them, while simultaneously trying to hype their zero P5 commits by then listing SU.

LOL - he just did this today with a buttgers commit. STRONG Syracuse interest. I've never heard of the kid.

LOL - he just did this today with a buttgers commit. STRONG Syracuse interest. I've never heard of the kid.

He does it ALL the time. Take a look back at ANY of his past stories. Here's another thing he does...

He cherry picks the highest rating from the net. If a recruit is a 2 star at 247 and rivals, and a 3 at scout, he headlines with "RU picks up 3 star..."

When the kid has ZERO/NR stars he says "RU picks up RAW athlete with STRONG INTEREST from..."

He did an indepth analysis on the top performers from one of the camps a few weeks ago, listed all the best performers. RU got a commit from someone he didnt even name drop in his analysis article, the next day he follows up with another column about the commit, "Oh yeah, I remember the guy he was very RAW, was actually one of the top performers I forgot to include yesterday blah blah blah."

Dude is a joke.

I was one of the biggest critics of Michael Cohen's "every silver cloud has a gray lining" approach, but I can't say I'm much of a fan of Todd Hunt's "Fluffer" approach either.

I'm still waiting to see if he does a story on Kelly committing to Syracuse. Whenever a top NJ kid goes to PSU or Bama or other factory, hes wuick to put up a story. I know he did for Strickland, I'm just wondering if he will for Kelly and or Ellison

Not trying to make mountains out of mole hills but anyone see all the favs and retweets on Dontae's twitter about Syracuse being an inferior school to Rutgers? Anyone else notice that? Maybe he was being facetious but it was really strange to me.

Not trying to make mountains out of mole hills but anyone see all the favs and retweets on Dontae's twitter about Syracuse being an inferior school to Rutgers? Anyone else notice that? Maybe he was being facetious but it was really strange to me.
I think he is making light of it.