Class of 2014 - RB Ish Witter (FL) Offered | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 RB Ish Witter (FL) Offered

But your premise holds no water because at no time has Rutgers ever been relevant ...

Crap. Did not mean to accidentally give anyone the idea that they have relevance.

I'd say its been pretty relevant since Witter is us or RU and is a running back?!?

A two plus page discussion on who Rutgers may or may not be leading for, including the names of at least 3 kids that SU isn't even recruiting, is not relevant to this thread, just because it mentions Witter briefly.

A two plus page discussion on who Rutgers may or may not be leading for, including the names of at least 3 kids that SU isn't even recruiting, is not relevant to this thread, just because it mentions Witter briefly.

It's pretty clear that they are waiting on some of the names mentioned and holding Witter off. I'd say its all relevant - but to each his own.

In all fairness, Huggins was behind Jamison as a true freshman/sophomore. With Jamison in the NFL now he will get his first chance to be the featured RB in their offense.

C'mon man. Gulley was behind a 1,000 yard Smith last year and still had good numbers, needless to say that Gulley was also the Pinstripe Bowl MVP. If Huggins was anything worthy, he would've shared carries with Jamison. Jamison was not that good (ask him how Dyshawn Davis tastes...), but everyone in Rutgers fairy land annointed Huggins as the next coming of Barry Sanders. Well...?

Syracuse has always produced very strong RBs, while Rutgers can hang their hat on Ray Rice. The same Ray Rice who was locked up to Syracuse before Pasqualoni was fired, then switched to Rutty after seeing SU hired Groobers.

Rutgers is feeding these poor kids a burnt meatloaf. Their offense blows and they do not develop RBs into quality players (Rice aside who was already beyond talented in HS). Syracuse is the east choice if you are a RB recruit.

Now go pound salt with the rest of the RU Chubby Trucks.

Well...is anyone forcing you to read the thread? You made your point, time to move on.

Well he must absolutely hate my thread on Benzschawel which I turned into a "fish story". I kind of enjoy seeing how some of these threads "evolve" into something never imagined from the title.

actually there is nothing more annoying on these boards then clicking on what you think is a recruiting update only to see said update has morphed into some gay discussion about humming birds or golf. I personally wish these threads would stick to the topic of the recruit.

actually there is nothing more annoying on these boards then clicking on what you think is a recruiting update only to see said update has morphed into some gay discussion about humming birds or golf. I personally wish these threads would stick to the topic of the recruit.

Might want to watch that terminology.;)
Hey, we all know that sticking to the subject isn't going to happen so "Che Sera, Sera".

What hummingbirds want to do behind closed doors is none of my business. Live and let live I say.

Bottom line, I hate Rutgirls, and could care less who they get and who they lose. Ish better think and worry about his choice, we should worry about what we need to do. I don't like being someone's second or third fidlle so to speak, we should move to fill the position with other players and if he comes calling and it is still open, so be it. Ish has to want to be here, we don't need to be anybody's fail safe school. We produce to many good RB's to be that.

Bottom line, I hate Rutgirls, and could care less who they get and who they lose. Ish better think and worry about his choice, we should worry about what we need to do. I don't like being someone's second or third fidlle so to speak, we should move to fill the position with other players and if he comes calling and it is still open, so be it. Ish has to want to be here, we don't need to be anybody's fail safe school. We produce to many good RB's to be that.
The above post, ironically, was my "666" since being on the site, having it affiliated with Rutgirls is just a nice bonus to my post! Coudn't of planned it any better. :bat:

I know several alums from his high school, I have family in Jersey ... unless the bottom falls out of his top 5 ... which it hasn't ... he is not going to RU ... you can try to use whatever logic you wish ... but it is not in the cards.
I know several alums from his high school, I have family in Jersey ... unless the bottom falls out of his top 5 ... which it hasn't ... he is not going to RU ... you can try to use whatever logic you wish ... but it is not in the cards.

And Blacknall just committed to Rutgers...guess I wasn't so far off depite your family connections;)

And Blacknall just committed to Rutgers...guess I wasn't so far off depite your family connections;)

Rutgers bought (or should I say hired) that commitment:

"But the fact that Blacknall's former high school assistant coach, Cody High, has been hired as a Rutgers assistant/player development coach should only help further Rutgers' chances of landing him, right?"I honestly don't know, right now," said Blacknall. "I haven't really touched base on that. All I can say is it just gets me thinking and it opens up another opportunity."Blacknall addressed the strength of his relationship with High who also coached Blacknall's track and field team."We have a very close relationship. Obviously, he's my coach and he's a very good family friend. And we've just been through a lot together," said Blacknall. "He was also my track coach. So, we went through season after season after season, and saw each other every day for years. It's a big brother-little brother kind of thing."

Rutgers bought (or should I say hired) that commitment:

"But the fact that Blacknall's former high school assistant coach, Cody High, has been hired as a Rutgers assistant/player development coach should only help further Rutgers' chances of landing him, right?"I honestly don't know, right now," said Blacknall. "I haven't really touched base on that. All I can say is it just gets me thinking and it opens up another opportunity."Blacknall addressed the strength of his relationship with High who also coached Blacknall's track and field team."We have a very close relationship. Obviously, he's my coach and he's a very good family friend. And we've just been through a lot together," said Blacknall. "He was also my track coach. So, we went through season after season after season, and saw each other every day for years. It's a big brother-little brother kind of thing."
lol Stay classy Rutgirls

Rutgers hired that coach months ago. Looks like Flood did a great job of selling BIG football and Rutgers. Heard he sold him on the success of RU putting receivers in the NFL and leading RU into the BIG Ten.

Good for them

Rutgers hired that coach months ago. Looks like Flood did a great job of selling BIG football and Rutgers. Heard he sold him on the success of RU putting receivers in the NFL and leading RU into the BIG Ten.

Good for them
Going to get motion sickness trying to spin that hard. No worries, if you're going to get a kid to willingly spend 4 years losing at a school that does nothing else in any sport you gotta expect to pay something for it lol.

Good for them

OK, I'll ask -
Who are these receivers that you're referring to? Sanu? Harrison?