RB Jawhar Jordan in the transfer portal | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

RB Jawhar Jordan in the transfer portal

He will probably announce in June. School just ended so he is probably moving to his new school.
Lemme guess? The new school wants him to keep it on the "down low" so not to spook current players to transfer?

Unintended Consequences: these players are learning about them. The schools and fans are also getting a lesson.

BTW, anyone know how Cuse treats the players in the portal? Are they allowed to use the team weight room with the team or just during open time? Nutrition and medical support? Academic support?

Last edited:
Father passed away last year, wants to be closer to home...

He is prioritizing family, which is commendable at this time.

I am sad, not just for the loss of the father, but for Kevin's chance to play at the P5 level. Hope he has a great career at Endicott and really enjoys the experience.

Is Hall there too next year ? That’s a deadly combo of speed

That’s messed up. Was his time on the hill that bad? Is it a case where he really wants to stick it to us and smoke a cigar in The Dome after?

This is a bad mark for Dino and I like the guy if one of difference makers actually transfers intra- ACC Atlantic division to Louisville when we have a talent problem as well.

The fact of the matter is Jordan got pounded in Babers system. Satterfield has proven he knows offense. We've got to get the offense rectified to keep this from happening. I think we will

Is LU confirmed? The other thing not sure how well he will return from injury. He choose to leave. Whether it was the staff or that he was not going to be rb 1 or rb 2 we will never know. He clearly did not like what ever his roll was going to be in the offense.

He seems like a great kid and he’s clearly talented but this boards created a legend of him that he’s done little to demonstrate on the field. I wish him well at the Ville but we’re not lacking at running back.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom