Class of 2015 - RB Jordan Fredericks (NY) Signed LOI | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 RB Jordan Fredericks (NY) Signed LOI

I wasn't a big fan of his comments after our game with them.
Exactly. Thought him saying we weren't that good was a low blow. We had just kicked his butt! Just take it and move on. Total classless move!

Don't think you can really win at WFU anyway. They had a few good years way back, but its so hard to win surrounded by bigger programs. Why go to Wake when you can go to VT, Clemson, SC, GT, etc., and thats just for the 2-3stars. Factor in the 4-5 stars and you have the entire SEC

Exactly. Thought him saying we weren't that good was a low blow. We had just kicked his butt! Just take it and move on. Total classless move!

Don't think you can really win at WFU anyway. They had a few good years way back, but its so hard to win surrounded by bigger programs. Why go to Wake when you can go to VT, Clemson, SC, GT, etc., and thats just for the 2-3stars. Factor in the 4-5 stars and you have the entire SEC
Fun fact about Wake Forest, at least the last time I looked at the numbers - I believe they have the smallest number of enrolled students of any P5 school.

Fun fact about Wake Forest, at least the last time I looked at the numbers - I believe they have the smallest number of enrolled students of any P5 school.

Yes they do, 4k students. Solid academic school, not really one that can fill a stadium with that enrollment.

Yes they do, 4k students. Solid academic school, not really one that can fill a stadium with that enrollment.
Assuming they had 100 athletes on scholarship, and the total enrollment was 4,000, then scholarship athletes would make up 2.5% of the student body. Compare that to the drop-in-a-bucket at places like Ohio State.

Wake Forest went after a lot of our guys. Clawson is not going to win any prizes for likability in the coaching profession.

He did, and that's the game, but don't we have a lot of staff connections from the MAC? Kind of interesting.

First year head coach throwing dirt bombs at another program when he himself has a 3-9 record.

That is too funny...

It's funny to me that he is ranked that much lower then Strickland and Perkins. Due to a number of reasons Fredeicks might make the earliest impact.