Class of 2016 - RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll tell you one thing this kids quads are huge. His legs remind me of a retired body builder they used to call quad Zilla. Kids built for speed and still has some growing to go.
they are huge as he sat right by me. he is bigger in person than I thought

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/20...ugh-mallard-creek-will-tell.html#.VEMGWbkcS1t

• SouthLake Christian, the reigning N.C. Independent Schools Division III state champ, is having another good season. SouthLake was 11-1 last season and is off to a 6-1 start. All-American RB Robert Washington (1,268 yards, 14 TDs) and QB Zack Dudan (929 yards, 5 TDs) are having strong seasons, but the team defense is outstanding. SouthLake has 10 interceptions and 48 sacks. Will Eason leads the team with three interceptions. Grant Bushinski has 12 sacks, Jalen Nash has nine and Seth Nerness has eight.

Washington and Neal are both running backs which makes things a bit interesting.

Aapri Washington has a couple of years to grow but right now he's listed at 5-8

Not trying to get off topic, but who was he going to play over on our offense last year?
you don't give 22 to a guy who can't make it onto the field. Defeats the purpose. How about Lecky?

Last edited:
Close
B1n5b0yCQAA7Wkq.jpg:large

We need this kid at all costs. He is a program changer. I'm impartial about the whole 44 debate, but he... well... hmm... makes one think.

O, and Merry Christmas CL and thank you for all you do! Hopefully God makes it a blessed one!

The same to all of you.
untitled.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online