Class of 2016 - RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder if the usps would collapse without college football recruisting.

Rick Lutzel‏@rlutzel 6h
As always @SLCAFootball is ignored by local media. @RDubb_5 has 300 yds & 4 TDs. Defense scores another TD. I love this team! #OurFamily
Four touchdowns in one game? There was a guy by the name of Al Bundy that scored four touchdowns in one game. I wonder what ever became of him.

BxS9bAHCIAEcH3B.jpg:large

With Washington coming to the game this weekend (95% chance), here's my pie in the sky hope:

- RB's go wild.
- We pick up a huge upset in front of 45,000
- Floyd Little goes on a walk to see the Ernie David Heisman, and offers #44
- Washington is so honored, commits on the spot - makes promise to Little

Didn't really get to speak with him he showed up a little late with like 20 people. Spent most of his time with the coaches post game... He looked pretty happy and was getting along good with the coaches

I'm curious Bam, given that Shy is committed to SU and guys like Washington (and Peek who you say with/near) aren't, did the coaches spend an equal amount of time talking to each recruit that was there or did they spend more time with those that haven't yet pledged to SU? I'm always curious to know if the "courtship" drops off a little bit once the pledge has been made...

I'm curious Bam, given that Shy is committed to SU and guys like Washington (and Peek who you say with/near) aren't, did the coaches spend an equal amount of time talking to each recruit that was there or did they spend more time with those that haven't yet pledged to SU? I'm always curious to know if the "courtship" drops off a little bit once the pledge has been made...
No most of the time is spent with your recruiter And position coach. Some coaches call kids every day some call once a week. At the field we spoke with most of the coaches but spent a lot of time with coach Lea and coach bullough. Bo spent most of his time with the line coaches. Washington was hanging with coach Acosta most of the time. Coach Shafer made the rounds along with his family spending about 10 min with each recruit. I haven't noticed any real change in their attention since he commited though

No most of the time is spent with your recruiter And position coach. Some coaches call kids every day some call once a week. At the field we spoke with most of the coaches but spent a lot of time with coach Lea and coach bullough. Bo spent most of his time with the line coaches. Washington was hanging with coach Acosta most of the time. Coach Shafer made the rounds along with his family spending about 10 min with each recruit. I haven't noticed any real change in their attention since he commited though
That's good. Glad to hear we are consistent with our approach even after a kid jumps in with both feet.

http://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-...hington-gets-back-to-business#comment-1006256

"Talking about college football is the elephant in the room for any big-time prospect, and it's something that Washington can't avoid, whether he wants to or not. In recent months, thanks in part to his busy visit schedule over the summer, Washington has been linked to a number of schools including Ohio State, Michigan and others. He doesn't care much for the idea that people know his thoughts better than he does.

"I don't have any favorites," he said. "Stuff like that is one of the reasons why I needed to take a break. My decision will come down to where I feel the most comfortable and which schools are recruiting me the hardest, and there's a lot of schools recruiting me pretty hard right now. Ohio State is probably coming after me the hardest, and they've made it clear to me that I'm a priority for 2016."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom