Class of 2016 - RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte | Page 113 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
15 minutes until announcement. At least we've had the possibility of Washington coming to SU for the past several months. Hopefully, that hope isn't ended in the next 15 minutes. It just seems we've had so much bad news for the past few months it's hard to imagine Washington committing to SU. Let's hope this starts a new trend.

I have a really bad stomach virus and feel like, well a word I've seen enough of the past 14 hours. So I need good news here. Will definitely perk up my day. Pretty please??!!

The commitment is already in. He announced for Florida.

Well, that's a shame for us. Oh well, on to the next. Like I said, not going to let it ruin my weekend.

that's crap...

Sigh. Never thought he would come here at all, so idk... Still a crappy feeling...

Luckily I never got that excited after having been through this a couple times recently. Oh well.

Awesome! Now we can go to elaborate lengths to convince you that whatever happens in the next 30 minutes was all a dream.
"Submitted for your consideration. There is a fifth dimension, no sight, no sound, where strange things occur like out of body out of mind experience. We like to call it the twilight (end) zone. Submitted for your approval the next 20 minutes will be interesting to say the least."

Bridesmaids again. smh. This one hurts.
Florida brought in 3 backs last year that were all rated higher, and played superior competition than RW. Doesn't make sense from a playing time standpoint.

Best of luck to the kid. Would have been easier to root for him at TCU. I can't stand Florida.

Like I said elsewhere, believe it when I see it.

Can't say I'm surprised

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors