Class of 2016 - RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte | Page 112 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, how are we finding out? There's no stream. Do we know anyone who will be at the announcement, or do we watch his, or the SU coaches, twitter? BTW, if he does go "University of Syracuse" on us, remember, those initials spell US, which, to me is just as good as SU at this point.
One of the folks from $cout is there covering it. John Garcia. I assume the PS has someone covering it, but don't know for sure. There's supposedly going to be a stream but no link has been provided yet.

Quick question, has his dad's Twitter pic always had a family picture at Florida? I've never looked at his Twitter page before, so I don't know.

I'm about to have an anxiety attack!!!! I'd be drunk already if I didnt have to work tonight! AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! LOUD NOISES!!!

So I just took the dog out again...puppies have to go out all the time. He's dragging me all over the yard and I am getting annoyed. He stops I look down and ...

Scan0004.jpg

And by the way my dogs name is Harrison.

Crap, I grabbed a blue powerade because the only orange in the house is tropical mango. Yuck!

So I just took the dog out again...puppies have to go out all the time. He's dragging me all over the yard and I am getting annoyed. He stops I look down and ...

View attachment 41357

And by the way my dogs name is Harrison.
You're just making it up at this point, right? No way you found a second four leaf clover. No way.

That would just be too good an omen.

Woke up and donned my gameday attire. Gotta win in the off season to win during the season.

You're just making it up at this point, right? No way you found a second four leaf clover. No way.

That would just be too good an omen.

I actually heard if you found 2 it's bad luck because the 2nd one cancels the 1st?

texascpa said:
Crap, I grabbed a blue powerade because the only orange in the house is tropical mango. Yuck!

Went with the team color huh?

I just took some AZO urinary pain relief pills. It turned my urine as Orange as George Hamilton

I want this kid. First football recruitment i have ever really cared about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom