Class of 2016 - RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte | Page 121 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap! As you guys know, I'm much more of a hoops poster but I love the football program, graduated in 1993 and Bleed Orange. I lurk on this board and the football board and have been reading this thread nonstop like all of you other lunatics. I was so bummed about the original reports and was typing a long message. Then I find out RW is Orange! I'm so freaking pumped!

I literally (and I use that adverb correctly) got goose bumps when I read he's ours.

Is it cool enough tonight in NJ to wear my Orange '56 Jim Brown throwback? I'm going out to watch a sports bar to UFC. I think I can sweat a little; Washington gave us enough of a sweat already. What's a little perspiration going to do?:E:E:E:E:E:E:E

BOOM!

I hate that you managed to get one of those throwback jerseys and I just got a refund :) Those things are cool.

Nothing on ESPN.com, at least nothing obvious on main site or CFB page

Holy crap! As you guys know, I'm much more of a hoops poster but I love the football program, graduated in 1993 and Bleed Orange. I lurk on this board and the football board and have been reading this thread nonstop like all of you other lunatics. I was so bummed about the original reports and was typing a long message. Then I find out RW is Orange! I'm so freaking pumped!

I literally (and I use that adverb correctly) got goose bumps when I read he's ours.

Is it cool enough tonight in NJ to wear my Orange '56 Jim Brown throwback? I'm going out to watch a sports bar to UFC. I think I can sweat a little; Washington gave us enough of a sweat already. What's a little perspiration going to do?:E:E:E:E:E:E:E

BOOM!
Where'd you get that throwback?!?

From 247 Sports:

Four-star running back Robert Washington committed to Florida in an exclusive video interview with Bleacher Report, then announced at a commitment ceremony about 20 minutes after the video went live that he was committing to Syracuse.

Sources informed GatorBait.net that Washington's initial commitment came as a complete surprise to the Florida staff, with communication non-existent between the two over the past few days.

Washington has not yet visited Florida's campus, and the Gators staff has not yet spent an evaluation day seeing Washington, though they considered doing so on Friday. Sources told GatorBait.net that the staff did not use that visit because they did not feel good about their chances for the 5-foot-10, 210-pound back.

In the increasingly bizarre world of recruiting, Washington's last-minute switch to Syracuse -- after filming a segment announcing a commitment to Florida -- ranks as one of the craziest flips yet.

So basically Florida didn't accept his commitment?

orange79 said:
Well, that explains things a bit. Feel bad for Bleacher Report though. Wait a minute - no I don't. They're awful :)

Hey, Black Knight works for Bleacher Report.

Let's not say that he "played everyone." He changed his mind.

I hope we can avoid any negativity with a kid who COMMITTED to us.
Agreed. I do find it a bit odd he never contacted BR to tell them not to run it, though. Or maybe he did.

God only knows what caused the flip yesterday to Cuse. But damn, the gods are shining on us at the moment. If anything you'd think that all the negativity surrounding Cuse the last few days would have pushed him away, not towards us.

Also Jekelish and Bam were incredibly instrumental in this with their major push for the #restore44 movement. Everybody should be on their knees thanking those two for everything they have done to make this happen.

Hey, Black Knight works for Bleacher Report.
Sorry. I support Black Knight and read all his articles and give them page views. As for the rest of that site...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom