Class of 2016 - RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte | Page 122 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
God only knows what caused the flip yesterday to Cuse. But damn, the gods are shining on us at the moment. If anything you'd think that all the negativity surrounding Cuse the last few days would have pushed him away, not towards us.

Also Jekelish and Bam were incredibly instrumental in this with their major push for the #restore44 movement. Everybody should be on their knees thanking those two for everything they have done to make this happen.
Can't I just shake their hands?

This is such a big deal! Now this class can be built with Robert as the foundation. What stud guard or tackle wouldn't want to block for him!

I'd much rather have him committed to us pretty solidly now, helping us to recruit for this class, enrolling early, and taking all of his 5 visits than to have him committed to someone else and taking all 5 of his visits.
I agree. We all just have to have faith that he will stay committed for the very reasons he stated today. He realizes that we need him and the other schools just want him.

I hate that you managed to get one of those throwback jerseys and I just got a refund :) Those things are cool.

You're lucky you got a refund. That company/ site is a total joke.

But enough with the negative stuff. General Washington: Otto's Army salutes you.

CuseLegacy said:
Ryan Murray‏ 4m4 minutes ago Just spoke w/Robert Washington. He picked Florida Thursday, but after thinking and talking about it more with family and friends SU won out.

That's funny. Florida thought they were out of it. They were stunned when he announced for Florida.

There is a Santa. YESSSSSS!

yes.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2015-4-25_15-40-45.jpeg
    upload_2015-4-25_15-40-45.jpeg
    5.9 KB · Views: 100
GoSU96 said:
I don't think UF or any of the other schools on his final list are going to lose sleep over this.

Exactly. They'll all recruit another 4-star back.

And many of them have several in tow already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom