Class of 2016 - RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's just say that if it happens the way we're hoping it happens, it'll be an interview that's unlike anything TOS has ever done. And it's going to be awesome.

Oh, I'm not trying to be negative at all (if you thought I was), I like the sounds of where this could be headed.

Oh, I'm not trying to be negative at all (if you thought I was), I like the sounds of where this could be headed.
Oh I didn't read it that way at all, no worries. I'm legitimately excited, if we are able to pull off what it sounds like we're going to try to. It'll be must-watch stuff.

Oh I didn't read it that way at all, no worries. I'm legitimately excited, if we are able to pull off what it sounds like we're going to try to. It'll be must-watch stuff.
I like must watch tv, any idea when this will go down?

Let's just say that if it happens the way we're hoping it happens, it'll be an interview that's unlike anything TOS has ever done. And it's going to be awesome.

So does this mean when a story shows up on TOS we can send an accusing message asking if he stole it from your non-pay site. ;)

So does this mean when a story shows up on TOS we can send an accusing message asking if he stole it from your non-pay site. ;)
I won't endorse that sort of behavior.

But I won't NOT endorse it, either.

Just trying to follow: who is "we"? We, as the board, will be excited about the type of interview? We, as in the team recruiting, will be excited about what will be said regarding our recruiting?

I wonder because if the "potential interview" has not taken place then i wonder how he would be excited. Not questioning yours or his info, just trying to follow.

Just trying to follow: who is "we"? We, as the board, will be excited about the type of interview? We, as in the team recruiting, will be excited about what will be said regarding our recruiting?

I wonder because if the "potential interview" has not taken place then i wonder how he would be excited. Not questioning yours or his info, just trying to follow.
We, as in my website, which will be conducting the interview mentioned. What we have planned is unique, and not like anything any recruiting sites are doing. So when I say, "if we can pull it off" it means, if JackBauer44 is able to stage the interview in the manner he wants to (and there's no reason to believe he won't be able to), it's going to be awesome.

Walken-Cowbell.jpg

Never question Bruce Dickinson.

Last edited:
We, as in my website, which will be conducting the interview mentioned. What we have planned is unique, and not like anything any recruiting sites are doing. So when I say, "if we can pull it off" it means, if JackBauer44 is able to stage the interview in the manner he wants to (and there's no reason to believe he won't be able to), it's going to be awesome.

Walken-Cowbell.jpg

THE Bruce Dickinson?

Walken-Cowbell.jpg

If you mean up close and personal...well there may be a few coming out on Duerig and Conway soon. Although J definitely brings a unique perspective to a recruiting interview.

If you mean up close and personal...well there may be a few coming out on Duerig and Conway soon. Although J definitely brings a unique perspective to a recruiting interview.
Yeah...but it's not just the interview that's got us excited. It's the manner of the interview. It's going to be very different from your standard recruiting interview.

Note that the next thing we post about Robert Washington is NOT the project I've been bragging about...but I'm excited about it, especially after reading one item in particular. I think you'll all be pretty happy, too.

Nice work being done by JackBauer44 here.

Walken-Cowbell.jpg

Sounds awesome. And as I said was not questioning, just asking a question...and as you can see I wasn't following since I didn't even guess the right "we".

.com ‏@ 10m10 minutes ago
Jim Brown. Ernie Davis. Floyd Little. Larry Csonka. Joe Morris. @RDubb_5? Big tradition that could be carried on by a big time player!
Syracuse University, aka the sleeping giant?

I'm getting excited. Good progress made toward pulling off the video we're looking to do. Giddyup! Still won't be for a little while, but it'll be worth the wait.

6-07-GrahamInterrogation.jpg

24.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors