Class of 2016 - RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte | Page 146 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone's gotta do one of those "How Old" things for RW and get him to look 44.

Not sure who did this one but this is pretty cool.

B8K2mwCCYAAbnoz.jpg

So what do we think the potential is for the 16-17-18 classes rank wise. Can we start talking top 15-top 20 recruiting class overall or better if things pan out? I am looking forward to this year but it is hard to not think about what is coming down the pike.
Let's actually get some of these kids to take a visit first.

I'm going to put this here because it has the most visibility but it could go in numerous threads. One of the guys put this together I thought it was pretty awesome.
It's like having a SuperPac!

Bold prediction. Wilson will continue to bulk up and become a TE ala Cody Catalina. Switch numbers... problem solved.
Might not be a viable option with his concussion history.

I'm going to put this here because it has the most visibility but it could go in numerous threads. One of the guys put this together I thought it was pretty awesome.

That video should be played on the Dome video boards for every recruiting visit. Outstanding!

Did someone tweet that video to the recruits? Just curious if there was any feedback from in...preferably a commitment. ;)

#Hardnosed said:
I believe that would be a recruiting violation :(

Why would it be any different than the mock introductions programs do for basketball recruits? Dim the lights, spotlight on the stool, name on the jersey. Seems like that's ok on OVs

Why would it be any different than the mock introductions programs do for basketball recruits? Dim the lights, spotlight on the stool, name on the jersey. Seems like that's ok on OVs

I don't believe you can bring that much personal attention to someone that is not signed to your school. I really could be wrong, other people would know better than I.

I don't think that happens either. Not anymore anyway.

The way I read what your suggesting is that the video wouldn't be during a game, right?
I don't believe you can bring that much personal attention to someone that is not signed to your school. I really could be wrong, other people would know better than I.
Are you saying it's a violation because it would be during a game, or would it still be a violation if the only people present were the coaches and recruit?

The way I read what your suggesting is that the video wouldn't be during a game, right?

Are you saying it's a violation because it would be during a game, or would it still be a violation if the only people present were the coaches and recruit?
Miami got in trouble for letting kids at a camp run through the smoke. No game feel simulations... Not sure if that would be regarded the same way though

Not during games. But during official visits.

That is one sweet arse video, well done gents, well done !!

Miami got in trouble for letting kids at a camp run through the smoke. No game feel simulations... Not sure if that would be regarded the same way though

When you say they got in trouble you're being facetious, right? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom