Class of 2016 - RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte | Page 144 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the same thing. Regardless of talent, certain players have the IT factor. He has it. Very few do. Melo, McNabb, GMac, etc.
Couldn't have said it any better.

I feel the same about Thompson. Absolutely love him. That's why I thought we were looking at Thompson as an HB, and Neal at DB. I really hope they'd take both if they can get them. Can't pass up on potential playmakers like this.

I've been thinking about the "one back this class" thing, and been wondering if that was the final promise we needed to make to secure Washington. It would make sense that it would be kept between the two parties, and all but ensures Robert is a starter at some point in his career (which we all expect regardless).

[QUOT="texascpa, post: 1380029, member: 468"]Personally, I think it's all relative. If RW or even Mike Hart played in Texas 6A, they would still be successful. Why? Because they would have much better coaching, much better talent blocking for them, and much better QB's leading them. The fact that RW is a one-man wrecking crew on his tape just shows how much head and shoulders above he is against the competition.

That is what I said earlier. E. Gaston isn't a good team, but they do play in a competitive league. Much bigger than what Southlake plays in. They eat and breath football in this part of the south. The season starts in August and goes into November (playoffs). This year will be interesting to see how Rdubb does, but don't measure just this season alone. If he played for Independence HS or Butler HS. Two of the state's top teams, he would dominate. Big offensive lineman = big yards.

Not comparing Texas football to NC football either. It is MUCH more competitive here than people believe.

For Dublanko, one of the perks of the visit was the opportunity to meet up with Rivals four-star cornerback Jared Mayden, who was also in Corvallis for the day.
"We've been playing in all-American events since seventh grade," the linebacker explained. "We're really good friends, and I didn't even know he was up here. We met at Junior Day and hung out all day. It was awesome."

Woah! A 6'3" 266 pound middle linebacker? When was the last time we had someone like that? Talk about stopping the run!
I'm not sure that's accurate. It says that on Rovals, but ESPN and 2 4 7 both have him in the 210-215 range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom