Class of 2016 - RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte | Page 150 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I'm getting annoyed at all this banter back and forth on his "impending" flip. I have no inside knowledge and no contacts close to RW. That said, Let's use common sense here people and put this garbage to bed...

RW had offers from every major college football power. RW committed to SU. Committing this early in the cycle was HIS CHOICE. If there was any doubt, he would have delayed the decision. RW WILL be at SU come January.

He, along with the staff, is now hard at work trying to build the team around him! Between RW, the staff, the Cuse Twitter Army and all of us loyal supporters, SU is on the brink of an epic revival.

Worrying about the risks in an open forum, which have no basis in fact, only increases those risks. RW has people that read this forum. Let's forgo the opportunity to discuss any doubts he should have.

It's time to continue to focus on the potential his incoming talent provides the program!!

Alright, I'm getting annoyed at all this banter back and forth on his "impending" flip. I have no inside knowledge and no contacts close to RW. That said, Let's use common sense here people and put this garbage to bed...

RW had offers from every major college football power. RW committed to SU. Committing this early in the cycle was HIS CHOICE. If there was any doubt, he would have delayed the decision. RW WILL be at SU come January.

He, along with the staff, is now hard at work trying to build the team around him! Between RW, the staff, the Cuse Twitter Army and all of us loyal supporters, SU is on the brink of an epic revival.

Worrying about the risks in an open forum, which have no basis in fact, only increases those risks. RW has people that read this forum. Let's forgo the opportunity to discuss any doubts he should have.

It's time to continue to focus on the potential his incoming talent provides the program!!

Common sense and positivity?! Get that outta here!

Showing that impressive self-control. I don't know if I could resist the succubus that is Storrs.

To paraphrase that great philosopher Dorothy: Toto, I don't believe Diaco is in South Bend anymore.

You guys are out of your mind. We have maybe 1 poster hint at something about a flip, and then we have 20 people scolding the board for being negative. The only reason it's coming off as that is because the reprimanders are blowing it way out of proportion.

so do you guys think they will give RW the recently restored 44 first?

Absoultely, 100% yes.

And it would be a strategic move to generate buzz, whether Washington proves to be the second coming or not.

But does it sit in waiting for a year?

Serious question.
Yeah, I can't imagine it going to anyone this year. It'd be different if we had a senior RB who's been a model student-athlete and produced on the field, but our RB position is full of questions, not answers, so I can't imagine them giving it to anyone. And since it's pretty evident this was done with RW in mind, no way do you give it to a freshman this year only to take it away in a year or two.

Seriously, please check the negativity and pessimism at the door. It's been noticed by recruits and parents.

And I do have inside knowledge of this particular recruitment. We don't need to be fretting.

Good luck with that.

You guys are going to be surprised by McFarlane's productivity this season, mark my words.

You guys are going to be surprised by McFarlane's productivity this season, mark my words.
Great. I hope he rushes for 1500 yards. That has nothing to do with anything going on here. Shuffle off to Buffalo, or talk about it on the main football board.

Great. I hope he rushes for 1500 yards. That has nothing to do with anything going on here. Shuffle off to Buffalo, or talk about it on the main football board.

Yikes forgot being positive about our present running game was being negative about our future 2016 running game :confused:.

Excited that 44 has been restored and I think RW is a high character kid with the cajones to run out of the tunnel day one and bare that honor. As his friend Moe Neal hinted to, God gives his toughest soldiers the greatest of challenges, and I think RW's about to take this challenge and create his own legacy.

Yikes forgot being positive about our present running game was being negative about our future 2016 running game :confused:.

Excited that 44 has been restored and I think RW is a high character kid with the cajones to run out of the tunnel day one and bare that honor. As his friend Moe Neal hinted to, God gives his toughest soldiers the greatest of challenges, and I think RW's about to take this challenge and create his own legacy.
It's not. I'm positive, too. But I'm just saying, I don't know why a thread about Robert Washington is the right place to talk about how great another RB is going to be.

I truly hope McFarlane and Morris combine to rush for 2000+ this season.

It's not. I'm positive, too. But I'm just saying, I don't know why a thread about Robert Washington is the right place to talk about how great another RB is going to be.

I truly hope McFarlane and Morris combine to rush for 2000+ this season.

I hope he can use the restoration of 44 in some way to show other prospects that IT'S happening, Syracuse University Football is making all the moves in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom