Class of 2016 - RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quiet, you.

images

Do these kids ever not favorite something that is sent to them?
yes unfortunately and RW is very selective in what he retweets and favorites. if you go look at his favorites there is only a couple schools,family stuff and teamates

@RDubb_5: I just got of the phone with coach Saben...I'm a so blessed to receive an offer form the University of Alabama #blessed

Have to think that the list of 6 is about to increase to 7.

Last edited:
@RDubb_5: I just got of the phone with coach Saben...I'm a so blessed to receive an offer form the University of Alabama #blessed

sounds like the list of 6 is about to increase to 7.
I dont think this is one to be concerned with...unless someone gets in his head and convinces him everything he wanted is wrong and that he wants exactly the opposite of what he has said he is looking for.

Have to think that the list of 6 is about to increase to 7.

I don't know. If you go by what he listed as his 4 things he is looking for in a school it sounds like we'd be a better candidate then Bama. I can't believe I just said that, but those were his words.

I dont think this is one to be concerned with...unless someone gets in his head and convinces him everything he wanted is wrong and that he wants exactly the opposite of what he has said he is looking for.

He doesn't seem like a kid who would be influenced by outsiders. Seems like a very bright kid, who knows what he is looking for.

I just want him to pick us so I can see the comments tOSU fans will make. Talk about arrogant fan base.

The big thing against Bama for him... From what he said he was looking for any way... Is kids ahead of him. Not that he probably couldn't take a spot away but he was looking for a place he could walkin as a top guy. Bama has 3 juniors that are pretty good and just took 2 of the top rbs for 2015.

Seems like one of the shifts that sprang from McDonald leaving and Lester taking over - is a system closer that is more friendly to Washington's style. I think he'd be successful in whatever offense he'd line up in - but I think Lester is heading in a direction that will really maximize his talent.

We'll see how it all plays out.

who completes his top 6 along with Syracuse, UNC, TCU ? I'd guess Bama is in there. Who are the other 2 or 3 ?

I would say bama doesnt make it to the six...they may but i think they miss the list. Ohio will be in i think. Maybe michigan. then maybe ND. Is my guess. looking at the offer list versus tweets and rosters.

Think Bama makes the list, along with OSU & ND. Going to be pretty difficult to beat out those schools and hoping his relationship with Coach Smith and chance to be another star RB at the Cuse works in our favor. #44

Think Bama makes the list, along with OSU & ND. Going to be pretty difficult to beat out those schools and hoping his relationship with Coach Smith and chance to be another star RB at the Cuse works in our favor. #44
Bama won't make the list. Ohio State and Notre Dame are probably on there. I'd bet either Michigan or Pitt is the sixth, but this is all guess work.

But yeah, don't bet on Bama making the cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom