Class of 2016 - RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte | Page 39 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I do believe with 100% sincerity: no fanbase in America would appreciate a commit from Robert as much as Syracuse would. I mean hell, we're closing in on 1000 posts about him in this thread, and we're almost a year away from signing day.
I agree, he couldn't possibly have a bigger impact at any other school.

They should have a video of Rob Konrad swimming up to Syracuse from Miami and then joining Jim Brown, Floyd Little and maybe Michael Owens. Have them taking out snipers, bears, North Korea and things like that on the way to the dome…you know, something like that.
Let's get Rob Brown to portray Ernie Davis. It's not like he's got a busy acting schedule these days, after all, now that Treme is off the air.

Pitt has a lot of young talent 6 below Jr year plus the kid Hall they took this year is supposed to be pretty good. If given the choice between the Academics of Syracuse and pitt most majors I think Syracuse would get a nod. Family atmosphere they may come close alot of recruits have said they liked the staff. Overall i don't thunk they make the 6 with the other choices.

They should have a video of Rob Konrad swimming up to Syracuse from Miami and then joining Jim Brown, Floyd Little and maybe Michael Owens. Have them taking out snipers, bears, North Korea and things like that on the way to the dome…you know, something like that.
Konrad presents a shark to RW, rips it in half and bestows upon him 44.

Pitt has a lot of young talent 6 below Jr year plus the kid Hall they took this year is supposed to be pretty good. If given the choice between the Academics of Syracuse and pitt most majors I think Syracuse would get a nod. Family atmosphere they may come close alot of recruits have said they liked the staff. Overall i don't thunk they make the 6 with the other choices.

I think Pitt may possibly make the 6 based upon their incredible recent success at Robert's position. Then again, it may just not be what he's looking for.

One thing I do believe with 100% sincerity: no fanbase in America would appreciate a commit from Robert as much as Syracuse would. I mean hell, we're closing in on 1000 posts about him in this thread, and we're almost a year away from signing day.
yes we need to stop talking here I am contributing to my own son being over taken by fan love for Washington... maybe we should just lock this thread

The family atmosphere is something I wonder about with Michigan, too, since Harbaugh isn't exactly known to be particularly warm and cuddly. Fantastic coach, but not always a favorite with his players away from the field.

Bambrewer said:

I like how you know a lot about opposing teams backfields. Making a hit list for Shy, I assume ;).

The family atmosphere is something I wonder about with Michigan, too, since Harbaugh isn't exactly known to be particularly warm and cuddly. Fantastic coach, but not always a favorite with his players away from the field.
Which is the main reason for them coming in 5 in my hypothetical list.

Personally, I am more jacked about Strickland right now because he is an actual Orangemen. If Washington signs here that is great but I'm not going to anoint him the next great running back without seeing what this years class looks like on the field. Washington may not even get to start until he is a senior. At least I am hoping that SU is that great at RB going forward.

I think Pitt may possibly make the 6 based upon their incredible recent success at Robert's position. Then again, it may just not be what he's looking for.
They have had success but their running backs coach has been there for 6 years...cant imagine he is there much longer at the position

Personally, I am more jacked about Strickland right now because he is an actual Orangemen. If Washington signs here that is great but I'm not going to anoint him the next great running back without seeing what this years class looks like on the field. Washington may not even get to start until he is a senior. At least I am hoping that SU is that great at RB going forward.
I dont see that happening any where he plays

With all this talk I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas morning to open presents. Can't wait until April. I still feel this could be a game changer in who would follow him to SU.

What is Bailey's email so I can forward him my restore44 email?

BC would be eliminated by the desire for a home atmosphere...those guys are the most disingenuous bunch on the planet...RW and family will see thru those clowns

I could be wrong, but I believe Robert's Mother lives in Boston? I know he and Aapri have visited 1 or 2 times, and I think Al Washington, who is a very good recruiter, is handling Robert's recruitment. Not to mention their known for their ground and pound style. I could be totally wrong, but i'm going to go out on a limb and say they are in the top 6.

I could be wrong, but I believe Robert's Mother lives in Boston? I know he and Aapri have visited 1 or 2 times, and I think Al Washington, who is a very good recruiter, is handling Robert's recruitment. Not to mention their known for their ground and pound style. I could be totally wrong, but i'm going to go out on a limb and say they are in the top 6.
You could be right I just know when we met the staff they aren't exactly a family. Atmosphere. I have spent time with them on a couple visits plus I was there talking with them a lot when Ryan camped there last summer. The rest of their offering will be right in line with what rw wants.

Let's get Rob Brown to portray Ernie Davis. It's not like he's got a busy acting schedule these days, after all, now that Treme is off the air.
Hey lay off my guy Rob Brown, he smashed it in Finding Forrester with Sean Connery... and by Ron Brown smashed it I of course mean Sean Connery smashed it. "PUNCH THE KEYS, FOR GOD'S SAKE"
1:24 mark -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors