Class of 2016 - RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte | Page 84 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are recruiting 2 Washington's for football and it will be a double commit? :noidea: Or Robert and Asia will commit being from the same father.
He's the second Robert Washington in his family, so CLEARLY we have to double. Ignore the fact that I already used "junior" in there. Boom.

(6+10+6) x 2 = 44!

He's the second Robert Washington in his family, so CLEARLY we have to double. Ignore the fact that I already used "junior" in there. Boom.

(6+10+6) x 2 = 44!
Very simple math really... E=MC use

This thread has officially ventured off into La La Land. La La, wife of Melo.

Melo's McDonald's All-American jersey #-22
Melo's Syracuse jersey #-15
Melo's Knicks jersey #-7

22+15+7=44

Ipso fatso, Washington commits to Syracuse. It ain't rocket surgery people...:D

Melo's Knicks jersey #-7

22+15+7=44

L is the 12th number in the alphabet.

there are 3 L's in La La Land and 8 letters total.

12x3=36+8=44!

Melo's Knicks jersey #-7

22+15+7=44

LaLa Anthony = 11 letters
Carmelo Anthony = 14 letters
Robert Washington Jr. = 19 letters (and punctuation)

11 + 14 +19 = 44!

LaLa Anthony = 11 letters
Carmelo Anthony = 14 letters
Robert Washington Jr. = 19 letters (and punctuation)

11 + 14 +19 = 44!

Now you're really reaching. Just stick with my totally rational Melo Math and Washington is as good as ours. ;)

When Washington commits, I predict it will be three years before he brings us a National Championship.

Basketball Championship - 2003 - 2x3=6
Football Championship - 2019 - 2x19=38

6+38 = 44!

And to think, numbers are infinite.
Numbers are infinite...the potential for what can happen to Syracuse football if we get Robert Washington is infinite...I see where you're going with this!

charlie-going-crazy-o.gif

Numbers are infinite...the potential for what can happen to Syracuse football if we get Robert Washington is infinite...I see where you're going with this!

charlie-going-crazy-o.gif

I'm officially going to go and drink 44 ounces of beer .. this will make much more sense after that.

Did you make it to Vieques? I just got a week ago.
No...didn't have enough time. I definitely want to hit Vieques and Culebra next time.

Where do you stay? We stayed is the mountains at a great BB...El Escondido Guest House located on the edge of El Yunque National Forest.

Btw, we're actually looking for property in the central mountain region.

You guys...

ROBERT = 6
WASHINGTON = 10
JUNIOR = 6

6+10+6 = 22...which is half of 44! Quick, someone find a way to double it that makes at least moderate sense!
is he a twin?

Here's the thing: it was always a legacy! That's what Brent doesn't seem to get. It doesn't just become a legacy because it was retired.

Did we only start celebrating Jim Brown, Ernie Davis, and Floyd Little when the number was retired in 2005? Is that his line of reasoning!?
44 is supposed to be the same as 32 at USC, and our bonehead of an AD should have known that coming from there. College numbers are supposed to be a celebration of the greatness of the players who wore the number. Not every back who wears the numbers adds to the legacy, but that doesn't diminish the legacy.

44 is supposed to be the same as 32 at USC, and our bonehead of an AD should have known that coming from there. College numbers are supposed to be a celebration of the greatness of the players who wore the number. Not every back who wears the numbers adds to the legacy, but that doesn't diminish the legacy.

Great post. Gross, like the nitwit football coach he hired in 2005, knew zero about our football program. The number never should have been retired. The next AD can fix the mistake. Speaking of USC, a double murderer wore 32 and it is still a legendary number. I think 44 can survive if RW or some other kid doesn't pan out

Great post. Gross, like the nitwit football coach he hired in 2005, knew zero about our football program. The number never should have been retired. The next AD can fix the mistake. Speaking of USC, a double murderer wore 32 and it is still a legendary number. I think 44 can survive if RW or some other kid doesn't pan out
you just nailed it.

But Robert is the real Deal,he just needs to deliver it

I finally gave in and watched Roberts junior year highlights, wow. To me he has a good chance to be an NFL running back. We all know NFL running backs don't last past age 30, so the goal has to be to get to the league as soon as possible. If I were a running back I would want to leave after my third year. This gives you a few extra seasons at the end of your professional career. Most money is made in the last few seasons of a contract. The group of lineman who will play in front of Robert will be young and they can grow together. Lester's system seems to be more running back friendly then McD's would have been. IMO Robert could see the field at SU faster than anywhere else. This could be a relationship that is beneficial to both parties. Robert would give SU a star and SU could get him to the NFL ASAP.

So, is the "loyal" in your name meant to be ironic?
Nice to meet you too.

I've been an active member on this forum since 1998 through a couple different sites that this group has been through before it landed here. And I've been a fan all my life
So, no it's not ironic.

I am rooting for Shafer to succeed... but you never know what a new AD will want, especially if this coming season isn't an improvement.

Actually, since Robert says he already knows what school he is going too, 5 schools have zero chance, and 1 school has 100% chance. I choose to have a positive attitude in life and feel that we are 100% certain to get him. I also know that puts me in a vast minority when it comes to SU fans. That means they live their whole life in negative territory, but I only have a moment of loss if for some reason he doesn't choose SU. However, I get to spend the rest of my life happy.

Which sounds better to you? Come over to the light! Don't worry, be happy!

It happens everywhere. Some places more than others(like Florida). We generally have had good citizens but Cater, Pierce Brewster, Walls, Miller etc have tried their best to embarrass. Sad seeing a kid throw it all away

Not for nothing but why are we ruining the Washington thread with some kid who has the world in his hands flushing it all away?
Agreed.

About the only thing that it's good for is contrasting how much better a person Robert Washington is than some of these kids. He's a kid I would never worry about getting in trouble or embarrassing himself or the University. Class act all the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom