Class of 2016 - RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte | Page 97 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing worse than the opinion of an asshat that has really has no ties to the university, the city, or the state for that matter.
All he's done is spew his crap from his soapbox and collect a paycheck here since 1984.

The number 44 belongs to the Legends that wore it.
The Tradition of 44 belongs to Syracuse and its fans, not some hack writer from Chicago.

I just wish there could be a day of positivity in the RW chase. Seems like everyday there is something. Let's be upbeat about the possibility of this young man being Orange!!! For christ sakes ppl come on already.

CuseStar said:
I just wish there could be a day of positivity in the RW chase. Seems like everyday there is something. Let's be upbeat about the possibility of this young man being Orange!!! For christ sakes ppl come on already.

Today was filled with good stuff. Most of those two PS articles were positive.

The salty burg is ebullient today as the sages prognosticate the young whiz bangs commitment.

Mr. Lamarr, you use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar wh*re.
3668658_std.jpg
That is just so Bud it's hilarious...

Listen do I think Bailey should have written that article? Hell no! But I can't imagine how it could effect Robert's recruitment. To put it in perspective he does not work for Syracuse University at all and I can almost guarantee Robert is not going to pick a school based on one idiot that wrote an article that is not even connected to the school. Like Robert has said he has already made his mind up and with no inside info I honestly feel like he is ours and everything points to him committing to Syracuse on Saturday. Don't get to caught up in negatives no matter where he goes he'll have to face the media and go through some adversity.

Orange4 said:
Listen do I think Bailey should have written that article? Hell no! But I can't imagine how it could effect Robert's recruitment. To put it in perspective he does not work for Syracuse University at all and I can almost guarantee Robert is not going to pick a school based on one idiot that wrote an article that is not even connected to the school. Like Robert has said he has already made his mind up and with no inside info I honestly feel like he is ours and everything points to him committing to Syracuse on Saturday. Don't get to caught up in negatives no matter where he goes he'll have to face the media and go through some adversity.

Why is Bailey an idiot?

And why should he have not written the article?

I'm at a complete loss.

Bud wrote this full knowing he can get a rise out of the fans and to see how much control he has over the whole process.

The hormones run rampant over this crap because people want to run to the board and give this clown hits which shows the advertisers he has draw even if it is hit pieces.
Stop posting their crap and the will dial down aome

Look, I get the excitement around RW and all the ancillary benefits of his commitment. But, let's not forget who we have coming in this fall and his excitement about wearing #44. He is one hell of a back and should be just as deserving in my opinion. Let's hope RW picks Syracuse but be prepared if he doesn't. Either way the running back position will be just fine.

So how about, maybe, everyone just relax until Saturday at 3 pm?

I'm waiting for someone to use the weather on Saturday as an early indication of where he is committing.

Some of your are losing your minds and going batshitt crazy over small stuff. Let's all remain bullish, go have several cocktails and then reconvene on Saturday afternoon.

I'm still thinking we're celebrating, but who the F knows in the recruiting world.

20a3099b4c556085e6ea374da43a5303.jpg

Bud wrote this full knowing he can get a rise out of the fans and to see how much control he has over the whole process.

The hormones run rampant over this crap because people want to run to the board and give this clown hits which shows the advertisers he has draw even if it is hit pieces.
Stop posting their crap and the . . . . will dial down aome

Bud is a card carrying tool.

Rocco said:

I'm waiting for someone to use the weather on Saturday as an early indication of where he is committing.

Some of your are losing your minds and going batshitt crazy over small stuff. Let's all remain bullish, go have several cocktails and then reconvene on Saturday afternoon.

I'm still thinking we're celebrating, but who the F knows in the recruiting world.

Please tell me the forecast is 44 degrees in syracuse on Saturday.

Really foolish statement. Bailey did his job. Period. First, and try to get this in your head, it isn't the newspapers job to root or recruit for Syracuse.

It helps when you are in a College town. To be pro.

Let's be honest. The Syracuse Post Standard will never be confused for the NY Times.

Please tell me the forecast is 44 degrees in syracuse on Saturday.
Unfortunately, weatherbug tells me a high of 55. Let's all pull for the windchill factor. Is it still a sign if @ 3pm it's 44 with the windchill factored in?

20a3099b4c556085e6ea374da43a5303.jpg

Does this mean I should stop writing the software algorithm I was working on that would calculate where Robert was going based on 256 different factors? To think I was going to send everyone the results in an encrypted format and then provide the key at 3:01 PM on Saturday.

Does this mean I should stop writing the software algorithm I was working on that would calculate where Robert was going based on 256 different factors? To think I was going to send everyone the results in an encrypted format and then provide the key at 3:01 PM on Saturday.
...I can multiply by fives.

Let's be honest. The Syracuse Post Standard will never be confused for the NY Times.
Syracuse university has a sports information department. The Post Standard isn't it. You are the one that suggested that a guy doing his job should be fired if his story "cost" us this recruit. Ridiculous.

Well according to a certain survey that was released yesterday, Syracuse barely even qualifies as a college town, so ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom