Class of 2016 - RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte | Page 104 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek::eat popcorn:couchburn:E:eek:
image.jpg

I believe he announces tomorrow, so what does everyone think the odds are that he will don an Orange cap at press conference?

No idea if he does the cap thing, but I am on the 100% Orange list.

So because I like reading too much into everything, Dan Tortora just tweeted about his interview with Robert in which he discussed all six schools (the interview from several weeks ago), and Robert retweeted 4 of the tweets...about TCU, Bama, UNC, and Florida.

Hasn't retweeted the ones about Michigan or Syracuse. Probably means nothing, obviously. But still.

So because I like reading too much into everything, Dan Tortora just tweeted about his interview with Robert in which he discussed all six schools (the interview from several weeks ago), and Robert retweeted 4 of the tweets...about TCU, Bama, UNC, and Florida.

Hasn't retweeted the ones about Michigan or Syracuse. Probably means nothing, obviously. But still.
Probably the first retweet DT has ever had, actually.

So, are you reading into that he's down to one of those four or that he's down to Michigan and SU?

BTW, my gut has always thought Florida. Heart wants SU, obviously.

Just to keep this in perspective: Robert Washington will win zero games for Syracuse University in 2015.

2015 is a HUGE year for the Scott Shafer regime.

This whole saga is deflecting what is an absolutely make-or-break year for Scott Shafer and his coaching staff. If the staff goes anything less than 6-6, this whole situation might be moot anyway.

Not trying to be negative at all - I really hope he commits to SU. Just trying to be real.

Just to keep this in perspective: Robert Washington will win zero games for Syracuse University in 2015.

2015 is a HUGE year for the Scott Shafer regime.

This whole saga is deflecting what is an absolutely make-or-break year for Scott Shafer and his coaching staff. If the staff goes anything less than 6-6, this whole situation might be moot anyway.

Not trying to be negative at all - I really hope he commits to SU. Just trying to be real.

Didn't I read somewhere that Shafer is getting two more years, regardless of what happens this year?

OF COURSE I've been extremely positive and optimistic about this recruitment the entire time. OF COURSE the day before he actually announces is the day that I suddenly start feeling pessimistic.

Ugh. Can it just be 3:01 tomorrow already?

SUFan44 said:
Just to keep this in perspective: Robert Washington will win zero games for Syracuse University in 2015. 2015 is a HUGE year for the Scott Shafer regime. This whole saga is deflecting what is an absolutely make-or-break year for Scott Shafer and his coaching staff. If the staff goes anything less than 6-6, this whole situation might be moot anyway. Not trying to be negative at all - I really hope he commits to SU. Just trying to be real.

Ridiculous. There are no games played in April. Shafer and co. are doing all they can to improve the team right now. That means getting the best talent they can.

There will plenty of time to ponder how many games we will win this season.

People be positive not in the fact that Washington is coming here, but that if he doesn't we have a running back on this roster that will be a star!

For what it's worth, someone who I can't reveal but who got the info from RW himself (not RW's dad) told me a week or so ago that Michigan was a serious threat here.

With a new AD on board, my guess would be that doesn't matter if the 2015 season goes badly.

I have heard that 2015 would have to be an absolute disaster for him not to get at least another year...and that wasn't even making a bowl.

Now all the Michigan related 247 guys are picking Michigan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom