Class of 2016 - RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte | Page 114 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
jgeorge322 said:
Bummer what happened to 3 pm?

He interviewed with BR ahead of time. Surprised by Florida but I didn't know he was friends with and went to school with their QB.

Syracuse fans have nothing to worry about = you will never have to face him, so no worries

I thought we where the leaders throughout. Then the Bailey article comes and he refused to take it down. Then momentum shifted away from us. If I was him to be safe to lay low for a couple of days.

Those who say it didn't hurt. Well it certainly didn't help.

First football recruitment i can remember really getting into and caring about.

The bright side is: the staff can still try to work on him.

The down side is: if Haskins commits to Florida, there's no way we'll sway him.

I thought we where the leaders throughout. Then the Bailey article comes and he refused to take it down. Then momentum shifted away from us. If I was him to be safe to lay low for a couple of days.

Those who say it didn't hurt. Well it certainly didn't help.

First football recruitment i can remember really getting into and caring about.
Oh shut the hell up.

This is over. So now i'm moving on. Next man up, as they say.

Just sucks. Really got into this recruitment and i thought and looked liked he was ours.

CuseHulk said:
I thought we where the leaders throughout. Then the Bailey article comes and he refused to take it down. Then momentum shifted away from us. If I was him to be safe to lay low for a couple of days. Those who say it didn't hurt. Well it certainly didn't help. First football recruitment i can remember really getting into and caring about.

I'm an admin, but . He picked his school even before that article. Are you really this dense and childish?

Christ stop with the bailey stuff. Syracuse was never in the drivers seat there was a reason he mentioned "had to keep them in there" in that article a few days ago. Felt bad for those that really wanted the kid but the staff has known for a little bit we were out of it

Good luck to the kid he seems like a young man with a good head on his shoulders. It sucks he isn't coming here, but I can't blame him for picking a national elite FB school in Florida.

It is more disappointing the staff couldn't seal this one than the kid not picking us.

The one thing I think that is fair to say, some of the people that were a little incredulous that he would commit to us, some of them who were not being overly negative, just stating how this could end up similar to others, people ripped them for that. This whole thing went as many others have gone for us so there was nothing wrong with people pointing out that this might not go our way. We heard the same stories from other recruits, we are the leader, they love the staff, one parent doesn't want them to go anywhere else.

He interviewed with BR ahead of time. Surprised by Florida but I didn't know he was friends with and went to school with their QB.
What's the QBs name?

44 will be available for a similar recruit in the future.

Justaaaaa mattter of time...

Oh well.

I'm actually glad that it is over, even though it didn't work out in our favor. At least this didn't drag out too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom