Reality is, Dino ain’t it. | Syracusefan.com

Reality is, Dino ain’t it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I saw Dino didn't fumble or throw a pick. It's on the players.
You’re right. The coach showed so much fight on the sidelines smelling his finger all afternoon. Didn’t debate the refs once on GAME CHANGING plays that he didn’t ask for review or challenge. Didn’t do anything. You’re right it’s all on the players instead of this bum coach who can’t win a big game

Running the ball to end the game instead of trying to get a score at the end to gain momentum going into the next game. These are the little things he does not do that are infuriating. Much like the lack of timeout calling a few years ago. Not even trying to go down fighting.

I actually think we will win 8 games but ...
I agree, this team didn’t show that they are 5 wins bad, they showed that they can’t win if shrader is a concussed mess

Running the ball to end the game instead of trying to get a score at the end to gain momentum going into the next game. These are the little things he does not do that are infuriating. Much like the lack of timeout calling a few years ago. Not even trying to go down fighting.
Honestly, What’s the point? All you’re gonna do is hurt people. It’s game 5 no business being dumb

Yes, let’s try to score meaningless points and risk injury…genius!

Miscues, penalties, undisciplined play, a 57-yard FG attempt.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

White knuckling to a 6-6 record - maybe.

Nice face of the program but it’s the same song and dance every year.
100 percent. Seems like a great guy but not a great coach. Below average at best. He’s been given looong time to figure out. Need better

I like Dino and think he’s good enough to be the coach at SU for a long time because let’s be honest, we’re never going to be a player in football. However, with that said, he’s still an infuriating in-game coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom