Reality is, Dino ain’t it. | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Reality is, Dino ain’t it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I expected 0-3 and still think that with that, 8-4 is a okay.
8-4 means 4-4 in ACC play...are we really ok with that? I'm not. If that's what we want to strive for, not even remotely challenging for the top quarter of the conference, then why are we even fans? Its terrible that 4-4 in ACC play would be Dinos 2nd best ever year

Not sure if you think that chatGPT line was clever but it doesn’t really make sense…

As for what you said, thats assuming that upsets should always happen. How many times should they happen? There was the 2018 upset of NC state? So you had 2016, 2017, 2018 should those upsets happen every year? If that’s your expectation then that’s fair but I wouldn’t exactly call those upsets anymore, that should just be the expectation.
We got incredibly lucky that their QB Leary got hurt before that game...we beat a backup QB that finished 7-5 in the regular season. Not exactly a huge win

Reality is the ACC will always protect Clemson, FSU. This has been the case Since we entered and it’s worse and worse every year. A non targeting call a backwards pass pass interference calls out of bounce in sick of having a coach that does nothing but then praises Clemson left and right after the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom