• Poll choice...

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Poll choice...

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all kick rocks

Second, Excuse me for being a little paranoid everytime some recruiting Goober comes out with with an alert saying industry sources say Nerlens to Gtown, Nerlens to UK. Yet the other school in consideration gets no mention being Syracuse.

First of all kick rocks

Second, Excuse me for being a little paranoid everytime some recruiting Goober comes out with with an alert saying industry sources say Nerlens to Gtown, Nerlens to UK. Yet the other school in consideration gets no mention being Syracuse.
I think it's a good omen that the rumors are:
UK lean
GT lean
eliminated UK
eliminated GT

nothing about SU

Then I've got a bridge to sell you.
and some great building land in the Everglades...pets free!! Are these the same "Inndustry sources" that said he was going to Kentucky? and... are there that many Industry Sources?

I think it's a good omen that the rumors are:
UK lean
GT lean
eliminated UK
eliminated GT

nothing about SU

That i agree with. Never heard anything of Cuse being eliminated just makes me paranoid.

First of all kick rocks

you found out last week that he would be announcing his decision on 4/11...today is 4/4...please give it a rest for a week! go spend some time with your dog and girlfriend...

when is the announcement? 730 pm? over/under chatroom opens at 6pm

you found out last week that he would be announcing his decision on 4/11...today is 4/4...please give it a rest for a week! go spend some time with your dog and girlfriend...

Dude, Its Nerlens Noel Watch 2012

This is a big deal and 3 programs fan bases feel the same way

There is a reason why there was no. Matt Gorman Watch 2002

I'll take the over on the chat room, I believe the recruiting show starts at 7 and thats win it will be opened. (Of course I could be off by an hour or two on the start time of the show):noidea:

Honestly is this guy BRNCUSE a student? This guy has become a cult hero or board running gag. I honestly believe we are the runner-up for NN. Its seems like Kentucky will be to much to pass up. Espically with him saying in his blog post he would love to play with Shabazz Muhammad.

Honestly is this guy BRNCUSE a student? This guy has become a cult hero or board running gag. I honestly believe we are the runner-up for NN. Its seems like Kentucky will be to much to pass up. Espically with him saying in his blog post he would love to play with Shabazz Muhammad.

he reminds me of Matt234 (or whatever his name was) from a few years ago

My best guess at the GF's looks is......
thumbnail.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors