a

• Poll choice...

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Poll choice...

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Google search suggest is any indication, start typing in Nerlens Noel and you'll note that the fifth suggestion (after Nerlens Noel, Nerlens Noel Rival s, Nerlens Noel S cout, and Nerlens Noel Twitter) is "Nerlens Noel Syracuse."

Bjorn, what's your interpretation? We are all dying to know!

If Google search suggest is any indication, start typing in Nerlens Noel and you'll note that the fifth suggestion (after Nerlens Noel, Nerlens Noel Rival s, Nerlens Noel S cout, and Nerlens Noel Twitter) is "Nerlens Noel Syracuse."

Bjorn, what's your interpretation? We are all dying to know!

My interpretation is you are a Goober

Honestly is this guy BRNCUSE a student? This guy has become a cult hero or board running gag. I honestly believe we are the runner-up for NN. Its seems like Kentucky will be to much to pass up. Espically with him saying in his blog post he would love to play with Shabazz Muhammad.
There is a NOlLA video that says he would love to play with MCW

My interpretation is you are a Goober
My mental picture of you is as follows:

547560.jpg

MMM HMMM

Yeah my girlfriend is you mom

Tell her daddy going to be home a little late tonight

See, this is why you should learn to type. This kind of looks like you are talking to your mom.. As in, "My girlfriend is you, mom".. Which I think I speak for everyone when I say, not only is this gross, but I think we all saw it coming.

Aaaannnddd you just said goober. Love it

My mental picture of you is as follows:

547560.jpg

MMM HMMM

Ive been a bit upset about people giving this kid a hard time, but if you are going to drag my favorite movie into this, I am going to defend Karl/BBT over the kid! ...especially after the misleading title. Everyone knows after the magic 380 source mark that it is a done deal and NN would have given at least a verbal. I propose if we don't get NN, the makers of such claims get banned.

Ive been a bit upset about people giving this kid a hard time, but if you are going to drag my favorite movie into this, I am going to defend Karl/BBT over the kid! ...especially after the misleading title. Everyone knows after the magic 380 source mark that it is a done deal and NN would have given at least a verbal. I propose if we don't get NN, the makers of such claims get banned.
I'm not sure what you're saying.. but I think this was Billy Bob's best work. Pretty sure I cried in this flick.

At first it was funny now I dred opening any Noel post because I know BRFN is in screaming for someon to mention SU and getting ribbed on by the regular posters. Bees any chance we can get this kid his own board or something this is starting to feel like syracuse.com

Dude, Its Nerlens Noel Watch 2012

This is a big deal and 3 programs fan bases feel the same way

There is a reason why there was no. Matt Gorman Watch 2002
Yes, this is a big deal. I expect him to find a cure for cancer, end world hunger, and find the answer for world peace at whatever school he chooses.

Dude, you're obviously a huge fan and you get excited easily, but chill just a bit and have a little perspective.

At first it was funny now I dred opening any Noel post because I know BRFN is in screaming for someon to mention SU and getting ribbed on by the regular posters. Bees any chance we can get this kid his own board or something this is starting to feel like syracuse.com
i think you can ignore posters. click his name, and all the way on the right there is an ignore button.. boom.

See, this is why you should learn to type. This kind of looks like you are talking to your mom.. As in, "My girlfriend is you, mom".. Which I think I speak for everyone when I say, not only is this gross, but I think we all saw it coming.

Aaaannnddd you just said goober. Love it

Well if this is true maybe he's secretly a Kentucky Fan?

I'm not sure what you're saying.. but I think this was Billy Bob's best work. Pretty sure I cried in this flick.

I agree that it is Billy Bob's best work, and think both he and the movie got shortchanged on Oscars, although it did get 1. I also think it was John Ritter's(RIP) best movie role ever, the one chance to do the thing he most wanted to do, play a serious role. Dwight Yoakum also turned in a remarkable performance as a likeable "bad guy", in my opinion. My roommates at the time and I loved this movie so much that we watched it an unbelievable amount of times, and I still do every so often. The soundtrack was excellent along with the acting, especially the song "The Maker", which DMB has made a mainstay cover of. Slingblade is one of those moving movies that made me laugh more than most comedies, and also made me think, in a similar fashion to American Beauty(I saw similarities in overall style and the "normal" folks being the antagonists). It defined Billy Bob Thornton for me, as I didn't see any of his other movies until years later, and it was weird seeing him as someone other than Carl. Anyhow, I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it, and am slightly offended to see Karl compared to any posting styles seen as negative on here. That character had a heart of gold.

1994 would indicate he is 18 or will be this year. I think he is about 18. We need an ignore button or a pay side.

Oops. I misread the original post. 1993 would indicate 19 years old. No way...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom