a

• Poll choice...

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Poll choice...

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1994 would indicate he is 18 or will be this year. I think he is about 18. We need an ignore button or a pay side.
would you pay for an ignore button?

You going to take that Jekelish?

that was directed at me and if that is the best retort he has then, well.....nobody applauds the guy who beats up the kid that is later found to be "special" special

My best guess at the GF's looks is......
thumbnail.aspx

BRNCUSEFRVCUSE is so talented he can got to either hand...

I'm not sure what you're saying.. but I think this was Billy Bob's best work. Pretty sure I cried in this flick.

No love for BBT as Coach Gary Gaines in Friday Night Lights?

I dont know if its bad, but I do know I liked you alot more when I assumed that you had watched it!
haha, well, I will watch it to up my board cred. I need to up my level.

I liked the show a lot more than the movie; not a fan of Peter Berg's heavy hand.

You like BFF's hand better, like that other guy in this thread? ;) What's the deal with this thread and hands?

As for BBT's other roles after Slingblade, I enjoyed most of them but also haven't seen Friday Night Lights. I'd have to say behind Slingblade, I liked Bad Santa the most. This past year I crossed from Christmas Eve into Christmas getting drunk and watching it. It was pretty Cathartic. Rooting for the little fat kid kinda and a drunk Santa felt like rooting for the Cuse against the blue bloods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom