Class of 2015 - Recruits and Offers | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Recruits and Offers

Also a great addition.

Can't tell if you were correcting me, if so thank you. Or if both words work. I need more sleep :oops:

Thanks! Wanted to branch out to the casual recruiting fan and Sean gave me the opportunity to write over there. Nothing there will be too different from the info we discuss here but it's moreso for those that aren't as diehard as us.

Also tweeting from the new @NunesRecruiting account so give it a follow if you're so inclined.

Nice. Always good to get the more casual fans who follow Nunes into Football.

Let me tell you people this...once this team continues to get quality recruits Syracuse football will take off. We have good solid players now and adding more quality is going to give this program next level play. SU is within the cusp and if this recruiting thing continues to improve like this current 2015 class, 9+ wins a season will once again be a common occurrence on the hill.

i always wondered what would happen if a school like uab that goes out of football. The kids on the team the recruits... Guess I will see now... Wonder if they have any good talent hitting the availability market. Does that mean the kids can transfer without sitting out?

i always wondered what would happen if a school like uab that goes out of football. The kids on the team the recruits... Guess I will see now... Wonder if they have any good talent hitting the availability market. Does that mean the kids can transfer without sitting out?

Yes, we benefitted from this the other year when Hofstra folded their program. Think we picked up a WR, and TE

http://www.suathletics.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=7312&path=

http://www.suathletics.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=7307&path=

Feels weird to prey on another teams demise BUT if we were looking at UAB players I would gauge potential interest from

RB Jordan Howard first and foremost
http://espn.go.com/college-football/player/_/id/552904/jordan-howard

WR Josh Magee as a guy that could potentially peel to top off of a defense.
http://espn.go.com/college-football/player/_/id/535753/josh-magee

Could always look for some of their bigs as well on OL and DL.

That's funny I wasn't really even thinking of it like preying on their demise. I was thinking that it really must suck to be going to a school on a scholarship and playing there ... Then all of a sudden oops sorry we don't play football anymore hope you weren't looking to play anymore

That's funny I wasn't really even thinking of it like preying on their demise. I was thinking that it really must suck to be going to a school on a scholarship and playing there ... Then all of a sudden oops sorry we don't play football anymore hope you weren't looking to play anymore

Yeah you're right. Has UAB officially announced they're shutting down? I'm fine with reaching out after the fact, but not prior.

Yeah you're right. Has UAB officially announced they're shutting down? I'm fine with reaching out after the fact, but not prior.

Oh, yeah, they're done. Many here in Alabama think, and with good reason, that the BoT at Alabama played a huge role in finally torpedoing UAB football.

Oh, yeah, they're done. Many here in Alabama think, and with good reason, that the BoT at Alabama played a huge role in finally torpedoing UAB football.

That's terrible. They going to do the same to Troy State next?

That's terrible. They going to do the same to Troy State next?

Probably not; Troy has a tremendous following in that part of the state. Stands are always full, and the team has a lot of local support. That wasn't really the case with UAB.

My uncle was supposed to play football at Buffalo until they cancelled the program. He was still able to keep his scholarship for some reason. He decided to stay there, give up football and go to school for free.

Very novel of you I-O ,but thats how the game is played by the big boys . There is a huge list of our commits that were flipped to there schools . I don't have the list but we all know its there.We will be getting it right when we can flip a kid from these big name schools. This isn't an issue of integrity, its a huge multi billion dollar business All is fair in love war and sports unless you are an NCAA nit picker.

Tep.. thanks for maintaining this list. Very nice to have all this info in one spot. I looked at this thread a long time ago, but for some reason have neglected it somewhat since.

Love that you include the primary recruiter responsible for each. I always get frustrated looking at the other sites trying to figure that out. Much appreciated!

I'm currently writing a who's coming/who's still here article for Ottos Grove - and I will not be including either.

Last edited:
Frederick was now offered by Stanford and, according to bcubs, Clark was offered by Vandy.

Miami tried to come in on one of our guys too, can't remember who.