Red Presser 10AM Fri | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Red Presser 10AM Fri

All he has to say is, "We will use multiple styles depending on the opponent and the situation. "

Well not if he learned how to talk in the press conference from JB who knows what he will say LOL

It’s funny people wondering if Red can handle a press conference and if he’ll do well speaking to the public. After the press conference I watched yesterday combined with all the ones from just this year from a guy with decades of experience doing press conferences.

One thing I am MOST looking forward to is getting legitimate lead guards to run things.

Not combos, not tall guys who are good fits for the zone -- point guards drive the bus in college basketball. Don't care how tall they are.
You mean like a Jalen Brunson, Monte Morris type kid? :)

You mean like a Jalen Brunson, Monte Morris type kid? :)

star-trek-the-wrath-of-khan-star-trek2.gif

Well not if he learned how to talk in the press conference from JB who knows what he will say LOL
How he actually handles it doesn't change how he could handle it.

Copeland was quoted in one of the articles after the change was announced inferring he would definitely be back
I like the positive attitude he brings. He has size and a handle and good energy on the court. Plenty enough for Red to develop if the young man is willing. Let him keep getting better and he could be a nice piece for us his Junior and Senior years maybe.

Let me be the first to predict that GMAC will get a head coaching job this off-season and take Joe with him. My guess is Bucknell, Lafayette or Colgate
I think that it a real possibility…and is a win win win. Makes too much sense.

Edit: but if he’s a newhouse enrollee…hard to walk away from that.

I think that it a real possibility…and is a win win win. Makes too much sense.

Edit: but if he’s a newhouse enrollee…hard to walk away from that.

He's not giving up a grad degree from Newhouse just to play 1 season of mid-major ball.

For the love of all that is holy, please have a real answer when you are asked if you are going to keep the 2-3.

Ideally "No" but at the very least, "I anticipate playing lots of different defenses. There may be some zone, but Its going to be one of many"

JB will not be referenced at all tomorrow unless AA brings him up (which I assume he will). Not conjecture on my part. The implication to me is JB will not be there so as not to be a distraction.

Last edited:
One thing I am MOST looking forward to is getting legitimate lead guards to run things.

Not combos, not tall guys who are good fits for the zone -- point guards drive the bus in college basketball. Don't care how tall they are.
Give me Jonny Flynn over Frank Howard any day. Obvious, right? But a true PG, even if he might be a bit short. We have been better with true lead guards. I imagine AA appreciates this.

Will they stream this live on Cuse.com?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom