Rysheed Jordan | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Rysheed Jordan

I have a good feeling...

Link
saw that earlier... pretty vague. only thing maybe telling is saying he's friends with all the good players in philly (i.e. Johnson). I do think Rysheed, if he leaves the city of Philadelphia, will want to go to school with someone from that city.

If Jordan says yes to SU, is that it for 2013 or do we have one left for a PF?

If Jordan says yes to SU, is that it for 2013 or do we have one left for a PF?
according to my BFF Jake... we will try for one of the three (Vonleh, Roberson and lawrence).

saw that earlier... pretty vague. only thing maybe telling is saying he's friends with all the good players in philly (i.e. Johnson). I do think Rysheed, if he leaves the city of Philadelphia, will want to go to school with someone from that city.

I get the feeling that the coach was playing it down because that is what he SHOULD do. I could be wrong though

If he is relatively close friends with BJJ, I find it difficult to imagine him not committing unless another school stands out head and shoulders above SU (which doesn't appear to be the case).

We tend to overanalyze these decisions even moreso than the ones making them, but you have to put yourself in the mind of a 17-yr old kid (not that difficult for some of you!). Ultimately it just comes down to the intangible of where players feel most comfortable ... and it's always easy to imagine being comfortable with friends, regardless of where. There would have to be a significant benefit of going elsewhere to overcome that. The top 5 star guys tend to put bball ahead of all that, but at the end of the day the typical player is still a teenage kid leaving home for the first time.

"Power house Friday". I assume he commits here on Friday. Just a hunch.

"Power house Friday". I assume he commits here on Friday. Just a hunch.
That would be just before Patterson's visit, no? If you see Patterson's visit canceled in the next couple of days, that is a good sign.

"black jesus" tweets- Power house friday -- and we think this is good news for us-- please someone translate

and yes his twitter handle is black jesus--

"black jesus" tweets- Power house friday -- and we think this is good news for us-- please someone translate

and yes his twitter handle is black jesus--
There is some discussion on the Patterson thread regarding Jordan's tweets, and there is alot of wishful thinking in connecting the dots to the point that "Power house" = Syracuse and Friday = committing Friday.

I think you guys might be looking a lil too far into his tweets, I have a feeling hes Temple bound, hope im wrong.

I think you guys might be looking a lil too far into his tweets, I have a feeling hes Temple bound, hope im wrong.
I have no clue where he goes, but it is funny how much people read into these tweets.

I think his tweets are being taken way out of context.

Hopefully it means he is announcing Friday either way. If that is the case the timing seems good for us right before Patterson's visit.

That being said that tweet could mean almost anything.

Hopefully it means he is announcing Friday either way. If that is the case the timing seems good for us right before Patterson's visit.

Totally agree, I would imagine these young guys spend alot of time playing, thinking and discussing basketball, but I am sure they have alot of other things going on. Power house could very well me completely unrelated.