Rysheed Jordan | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Rysheed Jordan

Hopefully it means he is announcing Friday either way. If that is the case the timing seems good for us right before Patterson's visit.

That being said that tweet could mean almost anything.
I'll go along with that...time get the ball rolling on someone.

How can a 3 word sentence be taken out of context? You either read between the lines or you don't. Not much more that short of a sentence provides.

Quick, someone head over to the temple board and see what they think of the tweet!!

Temple has a board?
Yes, they have bigger fish to fry over there, like "The Big 5". They were talking about other recruits picking Philly schools today.

"Power house Friday". I assume he commits here on Friday. Just a hunch.
I view it the same way. And when he later tweeted "Why not lay for power house still gone look good". He was really saying "Why not play for SU (the power house of his choices), it's still going to look good". He was probably responding to someone questioning his decision to SU re: playing time concerns.

It's looking good.

I view it the same way. And when he later tweeted "Why not lay for power house still gone look good". He was really saying "Why not play for SU (the power house of his choices), it's still going to look good". He was probably responding to someone questioning his decision to SU re: playing time concerns.

It's looking good.
Exactly.

Power house is also a concert in Philly this weekend. I don't think he's referring to basketball.

annnnnd he instantly plummets in my "awesome humans" rankings.

LOL, well we'll just have to hope taht handle is some kind of joke if he comes here.

Power house is also a concert in Philly this weekend. I don't think he's referring to basketball.
What a bummer. My orange colored glasses had this thing neatly wrapped up.

but but.. But... Its Saturday... And he said Friday...straws? Im grabbing for them.

but but.. But... Its Saturday... And he said Friday...straws? Im grabbing for them.
No it's still Friday. I think I figured it out! He will play for a power house (committ Friday) and go to powerhouse and see Ricky Ross. Either way he will look good. Code cracked

Event Date and TimeOn Sale Date and TimeBuy Tickets
Fri. Oct. 26, 2012 - 6:00 PM

Calm yur pants down guys, trying to read and decipher an 18 yr old Philly kids talk, is almost impossible unless your from there

Btw, this hysteria is 100% my fault. I do apologize.

Event Date and TimeOn Sale Date and TimeBuy Tickets
Fri. Oct. 26, 2012 - 6:00 PM
Fine. But it still doesn't explain this:

"Why not lay for power house still gone look good"

That's pretty much self-explanatory.

Fine. But it still doesn't explain this:

"Why not lay for power house still gone look good"

That's pretty much self-explanatory.

He doesn't have a ticket

No it's still Friday. I think I figured it out! He will play for a power house (committ Friday) and go to powerhouse and see Ricky Ross. Either way he will look good. Code cracked
was beginning to worry about you...a Jack and Coke would certainly lift the fog!

Sounds like Friday's a big day! Now all he needs to do is lift some weights at power house gym in Philly to complete the trifecta!