Class of 2016 - S Devon Clarke (FL) SIGNED LOI | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 S Devon Clarke (FL) SIGNED LOI

e6c56599bb614e8471b099ce10a1e882.jpg

Not like this?!

How about "The Killer B's make for one Huge D"?

I have been thinking about this kid. Good size that this staff is looking for.

I know about his commitment/non-offer, but what has his story been since?
Nothing big to it. He went from being all in on SU to seemingly all in on Bowling Green...but now obviously the staff from BG is here. So it's hard to tell where he stands. USF has been very high on his list too.

Nothing big to it. He went from being all in on SU to seemingly all in on Bowling Green...but now obviously the staff from BG is here. So it's hard to tell where he stands. USF has been very high on his list too.

If Dino offers, the kid will commit in 10 seconds. Give or take 2-3 seconds

for some reason the staff isnt going after him. They offered him at BG and Clark seem to like the staff. I guess players like Foster are higher on their boards.

for some reason the staff isnt going after him. They offered him at BG and Clark seem to like the staff. I guess players like Foster are higher on their boards.

Yeah he is probably a plan B for the new staff. The kid loves SU.

I am ok with it. I've always felt that we could do better, and there are better options out there for us.

I am ok with it. I've always felt that we could do better, and there are better options out there for us.

It's interesting how a number of these kids that the old staff were after from Florida are looking more and more like they will end up at UMASS. Don't know what to make of that.

Seeing as how BG scored 62 points on UMass earlier this year, I doubt Dino has a very favorable opinion of UMass football.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom