Class of 2015 - S Jonathan Crawford (FL) Verbal to Indiana | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 S Jonathan Crawford (FL) Verbal to Indiana

How'd that happen?

Blair is a pretty big academic risk and Kelly could grow into an OLB sooner rather then later. Need to protect ourselves at SS just in case and now we have the spots since some kids left unexpectedly.

Blair is a pretty big academic risk and Kelly could grow into an OLB sooner rather then later. Need to protect ourselves at SS just in case and now we have the spots since some kids left unexpectedly.
Who left unexpectedly?

Hawkeye Football‏@HawkICrecruits Sep 13
@Jon0096 hope you had a good time at the game despite the loss! Have a safe trip back home and thanks for coming

Ya if we are still in contact with this kid it's only as a back up plan to any of our current commits.
What are we looking like now since Kelly stiffed us? BTW finally got to watch his tape and was impressed. He would fit in our system on D that is for sure.

i'll be careful how i use my wording for Phat, but i'll guess that we might try to really get this kid.

thats funny, but you were wrong about our interest in Crawford until you saw White following him on twitter.

And the same day we also offered the defensive back Cain. So contrary to popular belief we were recruiting Crawford and we are currently recruiting other defensive backs. always have been.

Last edited:
thats funny, but you were wrong about our interest in Crawford until you saw White following him on twitter.

And the same day we also offered the defensive back Cain. So contrary to popular belief we were recruiting Crawford and we are currently recruiting other defensive backs. always have been.

Enough. The other thread was already locked because of this pissing contest. You do not want to keep this going to another thread.

Enough. The other thread was already locked because of this pissing contest. You do not want to keep this going to another thread.
Yes. Let's keep the focus on football recruiting here. It would be a shame if this continues to escalate and the admins are forced to take action.

Thanks to everyone in advance for your civility and understanding...

Have we? You realize things do change right? Let's think about we offer another db the same day. Hmm maybe they decided they would start recruiting a safety again.

I'll also ask you. How do you know we have always been recruiting Crawford? Have you talked to him? That's a pretty definite statement you made there. Be careful with that.

And for the record where did I ever claim that this was some special top secret information?

Last edited:
Have we? You realize things do change right? Let's think about we offer another db the same day. Hmm maybe they decided they would start recruiting a safety again.

I'll also ask you. How do you know we have always been recruiting Crawford? Have you talked to him? That's a pretty definite statement you made there. Be careful with that.

is crawford going to be orange?

I think you have gotten your point across. Each person on this board has the right to believe or not believe the info on here. At this point you are just beating a dead horse.

The only outcome you will get is for people who have had a pretty good track record with information to stop offering it.

And for the record where did I ever claim that this was some special top secret information?

OK. You've said your piece. Enough.

Crawford offered.

Hey, that rhymes.

Trying to find something that rhymes with Orange. Anybody?