Class of 2015 - S Jonathan Crawford (FL) Verbal to Indiana | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 S Jonathan Crawford (FL) Verbal to Indiana

• 10:40 AM - 16 Dec 2014
    C'Dell ‏@DellyDubZero 45m45 minutes ago
    Next Destination... Syracuse, New York! #Cuse #Cuse15
    1f34a.png
    1f34a.png
    1f34a.png
    @Jon0096 @DonHale96 pic.twitter.com/MVCg4R1KcY

s McDonald recruiting them?

Definately had room for Crawford, the problem was I think Crawford and Hale were pretty much a package deal and I don't think we had room for Hale.

Man this is really a tough break. Really not sweating losing out on Hale, but man I really wanted Crawford. Thought we really had a good shot with him too. Even worse is we lost him to Indiana. This makes Stocker a must get.

Man this is really a tough break. Really not sweating losing out on Hale, but man I really wanted Crawford. Thought we really had a good shot with him too. Even worse is we lost him to Indiana. This makes Stocker a must get.

I still don't see how the numbers work out for us to have taken both Crawford and Hale. I still think Hale would have been a late add if the room was there. We have 3 slots - Ginetti grayshirting opened up a slot for Pickard. And I have to assume the staff is holding that slot until he finally decides. So that leaves 2 spots open right now, and say Stocker committed yesterday, they certainly aren't taking commits from both Hale and Crawford in that scenario.

tep624 said:
I still don't see how the numbers work out for us to have taken both Crawford and Hale. I still think Hale would have been a late add if the room was there. We have 3 slots - Ginetti grayshirting opened up a slot for Pickard. And I have to assume the staff is holding that slot until he finally decides. So that leaves 2 spots open right now, and say Stocker committed yesterday, they certainly aren't taking commits from both Hale and Crawford in that scenario.

I was always questionable on Hale. Crawford definitely.

I was always questionable on Hale. Crawford definitely.

Pure speculation on my part, but the more I learn about the situation, the stronger I feel that we weren't ready to take a commitment from Hale at this point and that Crawford/Hale were a package. Supposedly they are cousins and it sounds like they wanted to go to school together. Indiana offered that opportunity now and, well, there you go.