Class of 2015 - S Marquise Blair (OH) Committed and signed to Utah | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 S Marquise Blair (OH) Committed and signed to Utah

Just noticed he is listed on Skout as the #19 rated JUCO player in all the land. Would be a nice get, but I doubt we would have taken Guthrie if Blair was still on the radar..

Just noticed he is listed on Skout as the #19 rated JUCO player in all the land. Would be a nice get, but I doubt we would have taken Guthrie if Blair was still on the radar..

I think we'd take Blair in a heartbeat. He likes us, too.

Comes down to grades, IMO.

But if this kid qualifies, he isn't going to be scared off by Guthrie [who I actually also think is a pretty good pickup].

I think we'd take Blair in a heartbeat. He likes us, too.

Comes down to grades, IMO.

But if this kid qualifies, he isn't going to be scared off by Guthrie [who I actually also think is a pretty good pickup].

kids like this aren't scared of anybody. they might play opposite each other to

Isn't Guthrie a different position? Why would that affect us taking Blair?

Isn't Guthrie a different position? Why would that affect us taking Blair?
Skout has Blair listed at OLB that why I figured maybe we wouldn't take 2 JC at the same position...

There is NO WAY you don't take this kid if he wants to. He is a stud and is going to be a star no matter where he goes. If we got Blair, along with Guthrie, and Fagan and of course Armstrong, we would have one of the quickest group of linebackers in the ACC. That would definitely be a great start to building a Defense. This kid is a game changer, no doubt.

There is NO WAY you don't take this kid if he wants to. He is a stud and is going to be a star no matter where he goes. If we got Blair, along with Guthrie, and Fagan and of course Armstrong, we would have one of the quickest group of linebackers in the ACC. That would definitely be a great start to building a Defense. This kid is a game changer, no doubt.
yup and Trotter is as faster or faster than all of them

So what happened? Isn't this one we should have nailed?

Did we even offer him? This has to be his grades aren't good enough, has to be. But if it isn't his grades , we missed out on this kid big time. jmo