Sad But True | Syracusefan.com

Sad But True

BVille44

All Conference
Conway, SC will host ESPN College Game Day before Syracuse, NY.

They earned it. They were a disaster a few years ago
They sure did Mark. Hard to believe how far our program has fallen since the 10 win season. Hoping Babers can right the ship and we can make a road trip in 2021.

Along those lines we had our chance last year. And we blew it in just about the worst way possible

yep the ultimate no show versus a total stiff of an opponent, that game and the BC game are the biggest indictments of both the staff and the leadership, or lack thereof, in the locker room last year and it apparently is still a huge issue

Yeah I can't bemoan the lack of Gameday for a long long while. It was right there for us and we blew it.

Along those lines we had our chance last year. And we blew it in just about the worst way possible

This has been an ongoing theme for this team. Whenever a high visibility opportunity presents itself, we usually find a way to fall flat on our faces in the most public way possible.

This has been an ongoing theme for this team. Whenever a high visibility opportunity presents itself, we usually find a way to fall flat on our faces in the most public way possible.
Yupp like that time we beat Clemson in the dome or had them on the ropes in Death Valley the year after. Or when we beat ranked VT at home or gave Clemson a game in the second half this year.

Can't forget when we put up a 50 burger on Friday night national TV against NC State on the way to a 10 win season. I'll even throw in beating West Virginia in relatively high level bowl game to cap that 10 win season.

We never show up for the big ones I guess

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom