Saturday’s Celeb Guest | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Saturday’s Celeb Guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, it’s tricky using the Dome trough when you’re wearing 6 Super Bowl rings.
1583018789634.gif

SIGH. Okay, who is Adam Weitsman? A rich man who likes SU basketball? I am sorry. I don’t run with the big dogs and therefore don’t know who they are. If he brings a lot of interest to SU bball, then I am all for him.
Multi multionare who has the cash to make friends buys them donations

Honestly I would not want to even share to ruin it for Adam BC he takes great pride in bringing great people and celebrities in for exposure for the program, university and community. So just tune in or head to the game ! You will never see these 3 people in Syracuse ever again
Money buys friends. Look at me who I'm with

To be fair, it’s tricky using the Dome trough when you’re wearing 6 Super Bowl rings.

Maybe it will be easier if he ever shows up again and in the mean time the NFL grows a pair like MLB and Astros some of that weight off his hands.

Money. He's a multi multionare. Money buys friends donations buys friends

Brady's owner spends his money on something a bit more tangible than 3 males hanging around him for a couple of hours. Maybe that's what this guy needs.

Jimmy Fallon rocked the dome. Anyone complaining about the celeb guests is ridiculous.

I understand some Bills fan “booo! They’re on the bad guys!” stuff. And I’m pretty sure that’s all that’s happened? Nobody else truly has an issue here do they?

ok. i'm alone. i'm happy. didn't cost a penny.
sounds like a cat stevens song.

Well, it actually is another Saturday night now. Like the man in question, in the next line of the chorus Cat mentions he got some money.

I understand some Bills fan “booo! They’re on the bad guys!” stuff. And I’m pretty sure that’s all that’s happened? Nobody else truly has an issue here do they?
Issue I have is the crowd getting more into Fallon directing the band then they were at any point during the actual game.

Im just mad. Such a frustrating program loss. 30,000 for a below average syracuse vs downtrodden UNC. Can’t even act competitive for the full game.

Were you in the stall with him or next to him?

I don't know about the member who made the post, but some will remember that the governor banned a SUNY school from playing Duke to give people the right to urinate in whichever rest room they identify with. Nobody said Tom Terrific was in the mens' room.

Im just mad. Such a frustrating program loss. 30,000 for a below average syracuse vs downtrodden UNC. Can’t even act competitive for the full game.

But after one post inspired me to play a song and youtube autoplay helped take me to a different time and place with good music I hadn't listened to in awhile, I said "there is no pain, you (explicatives) are receding", a line from the song Comfortably Numb that was playing. Even if you dont want to log off yet and watch tv or do whatever, you can throw on some music you like in the background, and have your beverage or whatever of your choice if you want to make it even more effective.

You kind of hinted at it...these events are supposed to be uplifting, not gut-wrenching. I can almost gaurantee if that student with the sign requesting Jimmy's autograph(Fallon, not Boeheim) got it, she isn't at home moping now. Or in the nature of your screen name, you could also choose to be happy for the administration who was able to stuff their coffers with 30,000 fans showing up to see such an inferior product. That's really an accomplishment, and not something to be sneezed at, as you seemed to recognize.

The storm often sets us for for a beautiful rainbow afterwards, similar to the one on the Dark Side Of The Moon album cover. Choose life, my friend.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors