Season Tickets Just arrived | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Season Tickets Just arrived

I did but I notified them.

I haven't had any mail delivery to my Auburn house in six weeks

was the address change before or after mid june as i think thats when they are printed because i notified them late june of my new address last year and they were still mailed to that address

was the address change before or after mid june as i think thats when they are printed because i notified them late june of my new address last year and they were still mailed to that address
After mid June. 1st week of July. My parents have checked to see if anything is at the property but they haven't seen anything

After mid June. 1st week of July. My parents have checked to see if anything is at the property but they haven't seen anything

assuming you updated at post office with mail forwarding at the same time id expect them early next week

Last year I moved at the end of July and immediately telephoned and emailed SU. My tickets arrived on time in August at my new address.

Call the box office...you might have to go to Gate B and get a reprint
Just got through to them. Mine were mailed out end of July - early August!!!! Told me to wait until Friday to see if they arrive. Ugh. If not, pick them up at the box office day of the first game. Problem is, I'm not going to the first game, my boys are. I needed to have them mailed out to them by tomorrow. Great

Just got through to them. Mine were mailed out end of July - early August!!!! Told me to wait until Friday to see if they arrive. Ugh. If not, pick them up at the box office day of the first game. Problem is, I'm not going to the first game, my boys are. I needed to have them mailed out to them by tomorrow. Great

Get in your mycuse account and email them to your boys.

Get in your mycuse account and email them to your boys.
And if somebody has my tickets and uses them the emailed tickets are no good. Box office said to wait until Friday. If still not here they will reissue with new bar codes. All the boys have to do is go to box office and pick them up Day of the game , with proper ID. PITA

Just saw your msg...don't worry. I can bring them to Gate B and make sure they have no issues

Just have them arrive extra early...so i can walk them up...I know the top 2 guys there
Really appreciate it Mark, but I think we have it figured out. Just called the box office again. See post 111

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom