Class of 2021 - SF Benny Williams (MD / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 SF Benny Williams (MD / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
“My parents moved me from Maryland to Syracuse when i was 12. Syracuse sucks. There’s nothing to do there except the mall which is so big now and packed with tourists from Canada it’s annoying to go to now. I don’t get the appeal. They’re even tearing the dome down so i don’t get the appeal”

“My parents moved me from Maryland to Syracuse when i was 12. Syracuse sucks. There’s nothing to do there except the mall which is so big now and packed with tourists from Canada it’s annoying to go to now. I don’t get the appeal. They’re even tearing the dome down so i don’t get the appeal”
“Was there for a job interview a few months back, couldn't imagine how people live there.”

“LOL. Can't understand anyone going to Syracuse for hoops now. Enjoy the sub-zero weather and the 75 year old Boeheim. That guy is so old he coached me at 5 Star up in the Poconos when I was kid. I am in my 50's now.”

Lol do they not realize they’re replacing the roof? Not tearing down the whole building lol

“LOL. Can't understand anyone going to Syracuse for hoops now. Enjoy the sub-zero weather and the 75 year old Boeheim. That guy is so old he coached me at 5 Star up in the Poconos when I was kid. I am in my 50's now.”
Sounds like another no talent want to be player holding a grudge, I'm sure he is a Doug Gottlieb fanboy...

Senior JG3, FR Dior, JR Kadary
JR Woody, SO Benny (Assume QG leaves early)
Senior Edwards, JR JBA, JR Anselem

That team in itself is a top 25 squad ! Gonna add another 5 star G/F and a 4 star big... wow

If that's only a t25 squad, a few of those guys didn't pan out.

I'm thinking top 10 at least.

Last edited:
FarawayGratefulEnglishpointer-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online