Class of 2024 - SF Cooper Flagg (ME) | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 SF Cooper Flagg (ME)

They will pick up some three star that turns into Larry Bird and win two more titles lol

What's been really funny is they had a couple weeks in the spotlight and then it was just ho hum UConn got another title against an extremely weak NCAA field. Their little corner of the country was excited and now the storylines since give them high ratings but focus their attention elsewhere otherwise. Funny how little the cbb world honestly actually cares about a championship laden program with a broke AD.

What's been really funny is they had a couple weeks in the spotlight and then it was just ho hum UConn got another title against an extremely weak NCAA field. Their little corner of the country was excited and now the storylines since give them high ratings but focus their attention elsewhere otherwise. Funny how little the cbb world honestly actually cares about a championship laden program with a broke AD.
They dont move the needle nationally at all, never will

Puke. But rather have hum in the ACC than at Yukon. Here is his commitment video. No hat dance.

For sure, but it's a stereotypical move by him. BORING.

After seeing how Duke got Flip to be a top pick in this past draft this makes a ton of... sorry, wait... nope, that's right... they didn't...

JK.

Will be interesting to see how Scheyer uses all these highly ranked wings together.

Still not sold on him being all world, but glad he went to Duke over UConn.

After seeing how Duke got Flip to be a top pick in this past draft this makes a ton of... sorry, wait... nope, that's right... they didn't...

JK.

Will be interesting to see how Scheyer uses all these highly ranked wings together.

Still not sold on him being all world, but glad he went to Duke over UConn.
I think he will be the number 1 pick in the draft, but that would have happened had he played at Colgate. There will probably will be some video of him crying after losing in the Elite 8 when he's there.

No doubt Nike is driving all the top hot prospects to Duke these days.

I think he will be the number 1 pick in the draft, but that would have happened had he played at Colgate. There will probably will be some video of him crying after losing in the Elite 8 when he's there.

No doubt Nike is driving all the top hot prospects to Duke these days.

Yeah. Transparently, I'm just not sold on any kid in college being a big difference maker in the NBA right now out of who is here and who is coming soon.

Love Syracuse, just really down on the quality of ball in college.

I have zero issue with anything Duke anymore. Scheyer is a good dude and works hard. Uconn and Hurley remain the worst and very glad he didn’t go there

Yeah honestly hate UNC far far more.

UConn losing out now on Flagg, Ngongba( KU, Duke, UK top 3) and Betsy to Cincy. Boneyarders getting anxious
1st world/elite program problems. I hate UConn, but wish we were in that position and coming off a title.

This kid is the best all around player I’ve seen come out of high school ever! He flat out plays hard on both ends of the court. NBA teams will be tanking next year to get this kid. Let’s see if Freeman can guard him next year. It won’t be Benny, maybe Brown.

Wonder what his NIL deal looks like?
1698679480635.gif

1698679507169.gif