Class of 2024 - SF Cooper Flagg (ME) | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 SF Cooper Flagg (ME)

I’d be shocked if it isn’t Duke, but what a story it would be if he went to Maine
I've seen that mentioned in this thread, but if he wants to play closer to home, UConn probably gets a Clingan replacement/upgrade. Nobody wants that ;)

Cooper's new plates just came in!
SmartSelect_20230824_015625_Brave.jpg

I wish we could take this kid off of our recruiting site…he’s going to a team I hate UCant Duke or Kentucky. No chance of Syracuse

Insider, or opinion?
At this point strictly opinion. I don't think anyone could say what the tea leaves are reading yet other than the Flagg family.

There has been increased interest / chatter regarding UConn and him recently. Their past season couldn't have came at a better time.

He’s going to Duke. They recently picked up 5 crystal balls. It’s been his dream school forever. :vomit:

We dodged a bullet. Just like we did with Dior.
I’m curious what is going on with Marcus Adams, because he’s really nothing like Dior based on what I’ve heard.

Everyone thinks Cooper is a lock for Duke, but a media member in NYC thinks he’s leaning to UCONN. Boy, would that get the Dukies panties in a knot.

Everyone thinks Cooper is a lock for Duke, but a media member in NYC thinks he’s leaning to UCONN. Boy, would that get the Dukies panties in a knot.
I've been thinking UConn since the jump. His mom and Donovan's mom were college teammates and he is tight with him

That’s annoying. If we had the prowess we used to in early 2010s I don’t see why we aren’t in the game for this recruit. North east guy. Shame. Oh well we soon will be in these convos more!