Class of 2024 - SF Cooper Flagg (ME) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 SF Cooper Flagg (ME)

Do we have any crystal balls yet?
Nope! Just brass ones.
brassballs.jpg

My crystal ball tells me he never steps foot on a college campus.
My crystal ball or as I call it reality ball tells me he ends up at Duke with the Boozer kid (#1 and 2 ranked players). As long as we get the guys we are currently after we can be more competitive against these loaded teams. As we get better over time and rebuild our reputation, we will start to get studs like Cam and Cooper.

My crystal ball or as I call it reality ball tells me he ends up at Duke with the Boozer kid (#1 and 2 ranked players). As long as we get the guys we are currently after we can be more competitive against these loaded teams. As we get better over time and rebuild our reputation, we will start to get studs like Cam and Cooper.
Do your balls tell you if either of their twin brothers follow them to Duke? If not, it would be just like Filipowski.

Scheyer is pulling out all stops. He’s bringing in Grayson Allen to help improve Flagg’s tripping skills.

Curious, has Syracuse ever offered Cooper Flag?

Definitely someone they would want want for the team!

The legend keeps growing...Cooper and his squad lost his one to our NC recruits (Sadiq White) squad.

"Cooper Flagg goes off for 45 points

Even when things look like they're being made tough on Cooper Flagg, he still absolutely stuffs the stat sheet.

In a two-point loss to Team United, Flagg did it all from scoring, rebounding, facilitating, blocking shots and defending.

Flagg just has a presence and acumen on the floor that is rare and just when you think you have stopped him, he throws a ball off the backboard to himself for lay-in like he did last night.

It was a physical, bruising and tough game for Flagg but something that separates him as a player is his toughness and love of competing.

He never backs down and only elevates his motor and level of play on both ends of the court.

One thing that particular stood out in Flagg's game was his ability to use, finish and pass with his left-hand.

He finished through contact, found his teammates in tight windows and ended up living at the free throw line.

Flagg finished with 45 points, 14 rebounds, eight-assists, four-blocks and two-steals."

Just incredible stats from this kid. Especially impressed with his assist numbers these last two games.