Class of 2024 - SF Cooper Flagg (ME) | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 SF Cooper Flagg (ME)

The guy I’m talking about flew players in on his private jet and offered NIL deals and mentorship.
I know who you’re talking about. I’ve heard quite differently from other people.

1 year at a top D1 program will gain Cooper so much exposure for a great foundation to build his brand, NIL dollars and more. He is special and his college games will gain extra attention. Playing in Europe for a year or in the G League will not be the same.
LBJ says SMH

KLUTCH SPORTS GROUP.

Rich Paul has about a half bill right now in NBA contracts by himself at Klutch for this year alone, 23-24.

Flagg could do a lot worse.

I act think AJ Dybansta is better than Flagg. I’m biased as I saw him up close this year at st sebs. He’s a special talent. He’s the guy who will be the top player from this era

Red should be all over him. BC is trying and they have no shot even being a local Brockton kid

What did you hear?
Pretty sure that Moore's father was quoted somewhere that Adam never came through with what he said he would, so his fallout with SU has no impact on his son's commitment.

Might have already been discussed on this board. May have been in the PS too.

I act think AJ Dybansta is better than Flagg. I’m biased as I saw him up close this year at st sebs. He’s a special talent. He’s the guy who will be the top player from this era

Red should be all over him. BC is trying and they have no shot even being a local Brockton kid
I've never seen AJ but I did hear that scouts believe he will be a better pro than Boozer and Flagg. He must be really good. I'll have to keep an eye out for any of his high school games on tv or being streamed.

Dybantsa can score. He doesn’t have the overall impact on the game yet as Flagg. Still a chance all these guys grow a bit though. I’d have Boozer behind both. I wasn’t that impressed with his overall game.

Dybantsa can score. He doesn’t have the overall impact on the game yet as Flagg. Still a chance all these guys grow a bit though. I’d have Boozer behind both. I wasn’t that impressed with his overall game.
Watched Dybantsa at the Peach Jam. He is also a smooth player but like Flagg did not really have any real quality support from his team. He is a talented prospect but definitely one to two tiers lower than Cooper Flagg with respect to overall skill nd experience.

Watched Dybantsa at the Peach Jam. He is also a smooth player but like Flagg did not really have any real quality support from his team. He is a talented prospect but definitely one to two tiers lower than Cooper Flagg with respect to overall skill nd experience.

I saw AJ dominate the ISL as an 8th grader. He's as smooth as they come. Reminds me of Siakam. His big ? is if he grows another 2-3 inches. if he does we're talking a KD like talent. If he tops out in the 6'8 range I wonder if he has the range like Flagg.

The smoothness is off the charts. From what I heard is he's going the scoot route vs NCAA and has already transferred to the west coast.

It's fasincating Syracuse hasn't entered the fray yet. I always wonder how the handlers dictate those things

Pretty sure that Moore's father was quoted somewhere that Adam never came through with what he said he would, so his fallout with SU has no impact on his son's commitment.

Might have already been discussed on this board. May have been in the PS too.
He never followed through because SU shut him down. He had a deal with Marcus Adams, as well. It was all set, he was coming to SU.

I think I’m in the same boat.

Kids a stud. Legitimately could play in the NBA right now. That being said, we are probably going to be playing him for a year in a Duke uniform unfortunately

He’s 16 and hasn’t played in any league close to what Luka was playing at at the same age. He’s going to be good, but let’s pump the brakes here.

If he really wanted it, he’d already have been in the G League like Scoot did.

I like the kid, but let’s ease up. This isn’t KD or anything.

He’s 16 and hasn’t played in any league close to what Luka was playing at at the same age. He’s going to be good, but let’s pump the brakes here.

If he really wanted it, he’d already have been in the G League like Scoot did.

I like the kid, but let’s ease up. This isn’t KD or anything.
Ehhhhh I’m gonna be honest. He’s that good. He could play in the G-league this summer and put up double doubles. He’ll be a top 2 pick in two years.

Ehhhhh I’m gonna be honest. He’s that good. He could play in the G-league this summer and put up double doubles. He’ll be a top 2 pick in two years.
Yep, he's ridiculous. I can't stand the thought of him going to Duke. I never thought he would play in college, but now it is looking like he will play a year there. Gross.