Class of 2018 - SF/PF Robert Braswell (SC) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF/PF Robert Braswell (SC) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Would most people say we are the favorites to land him? Or does starting out the recruitment process later than other teams put us to far behind?

Would most people say we are the favorites to land him? Or does starting out the recruitment process later than other teams put us to far behind?
No. I would say we are slightly behind Okie st. But it's close.

kTiBM1b.jpg

Look at that trajectory! Look at it! Look at it!

Sign him up. Depth this year and chance for big minutes when OB pro following this year

This kid is a military brat. Closer to home won't mean a thing to him. Let's be clear about this. Take a look at the video that Waters put up in his story today. The second video. Not the first. I want this kid. Bad. Not for this year. This kid will be really, really good down the road. Once again, we are in late. I love this kid's film.
Yea. I’d like us to land him too. He looks like he could be a sleeper and we need the depth at forward. But Okie State’s been recruiting him for a lot longer. We’re a Johnny come lately. I was hoping that playing in the ACC, an East Coast conference, would make SU attractive since his mom is stationed in Norfolk. But you seem to throw cold water on that. Im just trying to find arguments in our favor and look at the bright side because there’s been so much disappointing news on the SU basketball front lately. I’m girding for another let down here. Thankfully this recruitment will be over soon with the late signing period deadline looming.

Yea. I’d like us to land him too. He looks like he could be a sleeper and we need the depth at forward. But Okie State’s been recruiting him for a lot longer. We’re a Johnny come lately. I was hoping that playing in the ACC, an East Coast conference, would make SU attractive since his mom is stationed in Norfolk. But you seem to throw cold water on that. Im just trying to find arguments in our favor and look at the bright side because there’s been so much disappointing news on the SU basketball front lately. I’m girding for another let down here. Thankfully this recruitment will be over soon with the late signing period deadline looming.

In our favor imo is that he never committed to okie st. Why not? Plus we’re getting the last visit.