Class of 2017 - SG Brandon Randolph (PA) to Arizona | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG Brandon Randolph (PA) to Arizona

AZ has guards Kobi Simmons, Allonzo Trier and Rawle Alkins from the last 2 classes. Probable some may enter nba draft in 2017 but that a lot of competition for pt. better chance for immediate pt would be at SU, especially if Battle is 1-n-done

Looks like we will be back on to Tucker if that's the case.

man and this one, along with Q, seemed like the done-deal of our pursuits... ugh

Some of those same Zona insiders have been saying that Lonnie is AZ too. Maybe one, but I wouldn't think both.

We were the leaders for a while in this one, started losing ground ground once it started getting closer to his Zona visit and it seems the visit put them over the top...bummer

We were the leaders for a while in this one, started losing ground ground once it started getting closer to his Zona visit and it seems the visit put them over the top...bummer
any sense of the staff being blindsided a bit?

man and this one, along with Q, seemed like the done-deal of our pursuits... ugh
It's
any sense of the staff being blindsided a bit?

SU targets a small group every year. They don't go crazy with offers. I think this year they offered a group of premier recruits who are being eyed by by some elite schools. Tough competition. Hopefully we start to land a few, but I get the sense they might have to start making other offers.

I realize players pick their school as indiviuals and look after their own interests. Still, it's surprising Randolph wouldn't want to play with Green. They know each other so well and would be so cohesive in the backcourt.

I realize players pick their school as indiviuals and look after their own interests. Still, it's surprising Randolph wouldn't want to play with Green. They know each other so well and would be so cohesive in the backcourt.

Unless...

No, I won't even go there.